Doe anyone have trouble sahving there TATA?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
hahah yeah I have a hard time anyone else

Comments

• Noope i do it bindly lol But ut always works out perfectly :-P
    Takes forever mind you

• Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Im guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't c it:( nd so I b scared I'm a cut it lol. I nair'ed it once. Wasn't such a gud idea!!!!!
  • hahahhah nair omg
  • Yes...I worry about cutting myself and it takes forever. Hopefully it doesn't look crazy and wont grow back all itchy (Tmi).
  • I've been having trouble and I think I went over one spot way too many times trying to make sure I got all of the hair and now I have a small cut down there and let's just say I hate going to pee right about now! :-((
  • I blind do it too but I found what helps a ton is doing it in the shower and squatting, never failed me with my first and im 38 weeks 6 days and hasn't failed me yet with this one! :)
  • Nope im 16 days away from having baby and my vajayjsu is perfectly shaven at all times lol :)
  • Lol my bd does it with an electric razor for me. I have to make sure its perfect down there.=)
  • I did it n da shower dis morning with scissors I den use da razors yet lol I'm scared to use s razor n I can't c dat good dwn dere but I'm 28wks my visjt n July I gotta shave bcus I have to do a pap n Test for strep b
  • Ive found that it is easier with a great razor obviously. Female razors hrt I use the male shick hydro. No cuts :-):-) again I blind it...I neeeeed it to be clean cut
  • I find it easy when having a mirror in front so you can see where you're shaving.
  • Lol I wish I could c it
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have major issues! I just trim with my fiancees hair trimers. I refused to use them at first because I felt gross using them but he told me to or else he's gonna shave me vag. No thank you!!! So I trim, a few weeks ago I tried to shave and I was told it look horrible. All patchy and red! My poor girl. Lol
  • Haha from the title of this I thought you were shaving your boobs lol... I was like whaaaaat.....
  • I go get waxed...best thng ever...especially in this heat
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol i let hubby do it and then i tried yesterday, needless to say neither of us did well.
  • Lol I cant see it but do it blindly with feeling. Then I ask my hubby how I did and if I missed a spot he'll usually get it for me
  • my bf has been doing mine! i dunno if its just me tho but seems to grow so bloody quickly while iv been pregnant (tmi) so gonna get my bf to wax it for me as baby is due in 10 days and i just want it to be nice and sorted when i go into labour lol
  • I have a little tummy now, so I cant really see clearly. But I find for me, it works best if I have my legs spread apart standing up. I dont really care if I miss a spot, I just dont want like to sweat down there.
  • omg I cut the s%&# out of myself the other day. i guess i was trying to hurry... i told my husband if he didn't help next time he was going to have to get used to it super bushy lmao.
  • Whaaatt?? There's something down there?? Lol i cant even see it anymore i forgot its there! ;)
  • thanks guys your story's cracked me up and helped me feel good because im not alone man i sweat like a mo fo lol
  • My hubby is too scared to shave me. Maybe he'd be more comfortable waxing me? I gave up on shaving a few weeks ago. It's just too uncomfortable and I always miss a bunch. Plus being itchy when it grows back really sucks.