100 days to go!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Just excited and thought I would share :) I'm due september 6 and have 100 days to g! The count down continues..!

Comments

• I am at 101 today! I am due 9/7! I can not wait to get into the double digits!!!
  • Me too @headersue me too! I'm super excited for her to come but at the same time, I like keeping her safe inside lol! Congrates to us on september babies..I was born 9-23 so I know for a fact sept babies are the best ;) !!
  • @momtob my birthday is 9/8! So I am with ya, September is the best month to have some babies!! My sister's b-day is 9/2 and 2 of my other sister's are due on 9/6 and 9/17!
  • @headersue that's a whole lotta september babies! My dad was born 9-27 and my grandmother was born 9-26. Hurray september babies :)
  • :) my due date moved last week, but i was due sept.6... now i am 1-2 wks earlier...but YAY we are finally getting there!
  • Me too!! Same due date!! :D
  • Oh and I'm having a girl too!!
  • @survivormommie3 I guess its better to have your due date moved closer then further out lol! Less time spent pregnant :) I don't know if I want to count the days down on my calendar or not..I think it might make it go slower that way but idk! Congrates on your upcoming arrival at the end of august!
  • @starrxoxo9 wow..were bump twins lol! Congrates on your baby girl! Do you have a name yet? We chose Lilly Raena for our bean..lilly because shauns grandmothers name was lillith and raena because his mom passed away when he was 18 and that was her name :) so Lilly Reana is a perfect fit, plus he always brings me lilllies but I thought for a long time they were called orchids lol. There my fav :) is this your first babe? This is ours and were stoked! Way to go on reaching the 100 day count down!
  • Yes this is our first, her name is Tessa Grace. Grace is after his grandma :) I'm so excited!! He always asks my belly " hey girl what are you doing in there??" Lol
  • Congrats on reaching this milestone!! I am at 96days so I just passed this milestone myself and it is so exciting to FINALLY be in double digits!!!:)
  • Yay and congrats on reaching your milestone!