wine while expecting??

2»

Comments

• Sorry. With all the drama that goes on on this forum sometimes it's hard to tell.... what do u know the one time i comment on "drama" it turns out it actually isn't. lol my bad. :-|
  • I had half a glass of white zifindel
  • I want a glass right now too...but the Ernie doesn't like it :(

Maybe a nice 3 red wine blend? They're yummy :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I tasted 3red wines n they were dry and tasted gross lol white was bitter. Only thing before prego close to wine was arbor mist and yummy but it isn't a yes lister right? Lol
  • I love moscato also, and its cheap. Mmm *thinks of a cold glass of moscato* bf wont let me though.
  • What does moscato taste like
  • I love white wines esp Moscato and Reisling but supposedly only reds are ok right now....:'( all I know is I'm not sharing my wine after I POP this baby out! Lol :))
  • Lol what's rosae or what ever?
  • @mommyto1soontob2 they have several non alcholic wines and they taste great. I have been hooked to the sweet red fre is the brand and they r super cheap with great taste
  • @mommyto1soontob2 moscato is very sweet its a whit wine best chilled and so yummy.
    @mshahir glad your joking I thought you were yelling at me :-<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir angry fist shaking I've got my eyes on you.
  • i litterally didnt even have a sip when i was pregnant first time round but this time im a bit more relaxed. i get really bad cravings for my fave beer so when my finace has one i will steal a sip. nothing wrong with a couple sips as long as your not overdoing it
  • edited May 2011
    I'm with the other girls....I have a bottle of moscato (Barefoot Moscato to be specific) chillin waiting for baby to come out. We are seriously toasting at the birth!!! Midwife knows I'm bringing it and the hospital said ok!! Come on baby...momma's ready for some wine ;)

Oh moscato is a sweet white desert wine...oh so tastey. My midwife said half a glass a week is fine