5 More Days Left Til Due Date

...&still no sign of baby, i'm 39weeks dd June 3rd.... No dialation, i've been having BH, bt still long hard &posterior... I believe she doesn't wanna come out. This is my 1st baby, i'm hoping/praying she's not a csection bby ! Bt from the looks of it she might be doc is already tlkn bout inducing/csection so I am open to any option all I want is for her to be HEALTHY & STRONG ! Come on bbu GiGi mama wants to meet you...

Comments

• Im right there with you !! Ive got 9 days left and nothing !! I hope our babies come soon
  • @aliisvolatpropriis I hope so too this is becoming agitating idk if I could do this again; this is a bit too much im hoping she comes before or after my dd, :-(
  • Me too.. But hang in there !! Even if its a couple more weeks till its time.. We cant be pregnant forever !! Itll happen when you least expect it
  • I'm starting to feel like my baby is comfy in there lol...I still have 2 weeks though..so we shall see haha
  • I have 6 days and i dont think my little girl is coming anytime soon!
  • GOOD LUCK :) i had no sign neither but i drink castor oil the day before and i guess that brought me into labor after all lol (not recommending it tho)
  • I was 5 days overdue with my son, its very common with your first so just kick back relax and enjoy what little quiet time you have left lol
  • Good luck!!!!! Baby come out!!!! I have 9days left nd I feel the same, but we will c :)
  • I feel the same way. 8 days left for me and as of last week no dialation and cervix is still very high and only 50% effaced. This is my first and she seems comfortable right where she's at. They're inducing me Thu/Fri if she isn't here do to high blood pressure. Good luck mamas! We can do it!
  • I have 2 days left and still nothing. I guess my baby girl isn't ready to come out.
  • @angelsmommy we are in the same boat I feel the same way feels like imma be pregnant for the rest of my life smh

@koolzchic sheesh everyone seems like they are having their babies left & right I feel so jealous & envious of them im ready to cry smh
  • @eiralynnesmommy omg I feel your pain smh I speak to her everyday she just dont quite understand how much pain she puts me in... I want her out! Idc how much sleep I lose when she comes I just want her out lol
  • Good luck!!! Hope she comes right on time!!!
  • Just hang in there, baby will be here before you know it, I still have two weeks left though.:(
  • @Gabrielalecoco is her head in position yt?
  • My lil sis was suppose to be due on tha 19th && still no bby so tha doc said tha 28th lol still no bby so shes goin crazy nw cuzn hese stuffed in her tummy :(
  • @beautiifullmoma2bee her head is in head down position but she doesn't wanna go any further idk if she's scared or what bt she stuck in that same position, my poor baby smh

@tita2k5 yeah im really trying im losing patience smh
  • @Gabrielalecoco Ok ma mom was telln me to do squats cuz its like yhur helpn push her dwn she did it with me bt wen she was hvn contractions she styd in a squat until it wnt away den wen yhuee hve another 1 do it again..she was able to feel my head && thts wen she wnt to tha hospital at 1:30 & I was born at 1:40 with no meds hpe tht helps mamas

thts wat im shooting for as well :)
  • edited May 2011
    @beautiifullmoma2bee I dont know how to do em properly bt im going to youtube em and go from there I really hope & pray it works lol; plus I have an apt tomar I hope its a difference when I do the squats
  • Im due june 1 when I went to the dr on Thursday I was only 1 cm I haven't really been having contractions I have a feelingy sons gona be late I've been walking everywhere & still nothing ;(
  • edited May 2011
    @mamii2be girl I feel your pain smh my apt is tomar hopefully she'll figure out a date when to induce me if I don't dialate :-W
  • Good luck Im so impatient but I heard the contractions are soooo much worse when they induce you -__-
  • I was due the 24th, when I went to the doctor on the 20th I wasn't dialated at all either then 2 days later I had a few contractions and I was losing little pieces of my mucus plug and then my water broke! I never went into labor on my own so they had to induce me. It wasn't bad at all.
  • @mamii2be yeah my sister had an bad experience with the pitocin, im hoping I don't ! I'm gonna try to stay positive;

@hiannaaa I really hope that happens to me!!!
  • edited May 2011
    I hope so too! They gave me pitocin but still the contractions weren't unbearable. I got the epidural as soon as I could though lol. Just focus on breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth during contractions, it really helps!
  • Thank you for the advice... I just hope I don't forget when the time comes
  • I have my 39 week appt tomorrow.. Ugh these babies are just so comfy in there !! I still havent dilated or effaced at all my cervix is "in canada" as the nurse put it.. Good luck to you and hopefully we can both be induced soon or better yet they will come on there own !! Let me know if the squats work
  • edited June 2011
    yup still haven't dialted nor is my cervix soft so she began to put primrose pill near or in my cervix so by the time my next apt comes hopefully my cervix becomes soft... She said if its soft then she will strip my membranes! Oh how happy I will be ! Lol @aliisvolatpropriis