What is something you will not miss once you have your baby?

2»

Comments

• I want miss BEDREST...I will miss everu1 catering to me..but my babiigirl will b here wit me and I will out n about like b4..:-)
  • Work! I can't wait for maternity leave, just wish it was longer!
  • being pregnant
  • Definitely won't miss the puking and the tummy troubles when it comes to going to the bathroom. I'll miss the cute belly rubs from my hubby though.
  • I won't miss the extra weight
    I will miss feeling him move
  • i wont miss the constant heart burn + being such a stroppy cow. but i will miss knowing im bringing a life into the world + having a reason to treat myself to a cream cake ;)
  • I will miss everything!
  • I won't miss being so miserable!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wont miss being so hot all the time and my huge ankles!!!!!!
  • I won't miss nausea/vomiting.. I will miss baby kicks
  • feeling like a fatty.. or whale or cow.. lol.. i will miss the kicks.. thats it.. lol
  • I won't miss the fact tht I GAG over lil gross things!! & it kills my stomach!

Idk wut ill miss yet..be 13 wks wed. I could say fiancé kissin belly but now tht I'm pregnant I dnt wanna be touched lol
  • Heatburn...morning sickness...nausea...spitting...fatigue... Ugh i will hwever miss feeling her kicks
  • Won't miss the constant back pain and fatigue and peeing 8 times in the night...I'm only 6 weeks so got a long way to gobut it will be worth it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I won't miss acid reflux at all, i'm hoping it goes i'm pregnancy. But I will miss feeling her move around it's such an awesome feeling.
  • I won't miss hip/groin pains....I will miss her kicking.
  • I won't miss the restless leg syndrome I developed a couple weeks ago
  • Sleeping on my sides only.......I can't wait to sleep on my stomach!!
  • edited May 2011
    I wnt miss the heartburn & peeing on myself wen I sneeze, laugh,& yell

I kno I will miss ma bby bump & feeln her kicks
  • I wont miss my fat swollen feet that hurt so much. But I will miss feeling my girl move around in my tummy but only. Till I get to hold her
  • I wont miss sitting at home on the weekends I also wont miss my terrible gas smell making my gag LOL!!!