Bought a belly band today : -)

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Since the lil rascal that is supposedly my son has decided to hang his 24 week old butt and feet all in my bladder and back I HAD to get one. Sweeeet relief! Anyone else using the one from babies r us?

My only tiff is that at first I felt like I was being harnessed but oh well. Feels good to control his little butt for once :-)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle
    omg yes! for me atleast it was INSTANT. im only 24 weeks so im not VERY big but I waddled in the store and WALKED right out. I love this thing!!!!
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle
    how many weeks.r u now?
  • I want one! I feel like im 80 and pregnant!
  • I want one, too!
  • What is a belly band?
  • I made one!
  • Im on the band wagon, I needa get one soon he is constantly dancing on my bladder and what not. not a happy feeling. my only thing is i think it will feel awkward, cuz i think my maternity pants feel awkward.
  • @sunshinelove
    I can't lie its kinda bulkyish BUT im home everyday and hardly go anywhere so I appreciate it sooooo much. It literally saved my pelvis cause this little boy has been jumping on my bladder like a trampoline -_-
  • and its more comfy to wear over a cami than just your bare skin
  • @firstbabyontheway
    its a support made for your belly and back as the weight of your belly TAKES OVER!
  • @Jess8D7 do you have a pattern? I can't find any in my area and my hips feel fractured.
  • Is it a support belt or belly band? Bc I have a belly band and its just a stretchy material very thin that'll cover up the fact that you can't. Button up your pants. I definitely need a support belt!
  • @lily_glz
    its actually probably a belt lol but im so used to referring to them as a belly band. I like it more than the band cause the tightness is.adjustable and the grip is super firm.so everything gets pulled in nicely
  • @beaded_bunny no pattern... I had some old spankies and cut them.. then sewed them up to fit me... spankies are spandex I wore under my army pt shorts
  • Too all the ladies go to walmart or target and look on clearance for the body shapers. I bought one in large and wear that too to hold my tummy.... it works and help lift my lil man.... I don't want to spend $20 on a band when I can find a better deal..!
  • @k_babix0 that sounds cool.. I wish I wouldve known about that earlier.. I have 2weeks left..
  • Omg I need dat where do I find it at my lil girl stays on my bladder n im only 22w n 5days n I waddle so BAD!