I'm so not ready yet

I realize its getting closer to my due date and I don't want my son out of my belly. I'm used to him being in there and its gonna make me sad when he comes out, I know I will get to hold him but I want him in there forever. Not to mention this is my first baby and I cant even imagine what labor is going to feel like I'm seriously frightened of how much pain I may be in and that I may have a panic attack that could put my angel in danger

OMG I'M SO NOT READY FOR THIS

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Relax & enjoy the time alone you can have now while you can cuz those days will be over lol im due today & im not even close but Im def taking advantage of whatever time I have left lol.
  • @Mom4the1sttime I am SOOO glad I read this. I'm the same exact way. I do not want this little runt out of my stomach. She's much safer in there and theres no much craziness in the world that she's going to have to deal with getting older. And the getting older thing already makes me sad. I already cry sometimes because of how fast she's going to grow up. (I know, I'm a crazy person. lol) Plus the pain thing is an issue for me too. I'm not looking forward to that at all.
  • I feel the same way! I dont want these next 5 weeks to go by fast...so scared at what intense labor pains are ahead for me since I want to do it all natural.
  • edited June 2011
    Well I'm glad sum of us r enjoyn r first pregnancy bcuz I feel like ths is the worst feeling n the world I'm due July 10 n my due date cudnt get here soon enough...I'm n so much pain I jus cnt wait to b me again...good luck
  • Girl u will be glad when u look in his face and I can hold and kiss him. I can't wait til I get to the end. It might not be that painful..my first wasn't. If so its still worth it.
  • @mshahir thanks I'm trying to stay produce
    @mamii2be thanks I'm trying to enjoy this time but I'm just not ready lol I'm just being selfish I guess, hope your angel comes soon for you but you enjoy your time too
    @1stwoodsbaby I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy mom out there lol, I never want him to grow up he should stay tiny forever
    @ericak22 good luck going all natural, I'm terrified of having my boy with drugs so I know I wouldnt be able to go all natural lol
  • @simone I'm sure I will forget about the pain once I see his little face but I'm still scared
  • @Mommy4the1stTime lol no need to be scared it will be fine. R u getin a epidural?
  • I'm terrified also altho I got a good 8w to go all the dangers n the world jus frightens me n while ppl are telling me labor is indescribable that doesn't make it any better
  • I got 9 days left and am so nervouse, I just don't how ready I really am but.regardless its coming and I can't stop t or make it any easier, how long do u have left?
  • @simone yes I will be getting whatever drugs they can give me, I have a low pain tolerance I will need it
  • @pooh22 I kno having people tell me I haven't experienced pain yet are not helping at all, that's not something I wanna hear
  • @lilloulou I'm due in 8 weeks 2 days I'm gonna get more nervous when I'm as close as you are
  • Lmao @ you're trying to stay produce. I have anxiety problems and I thought that I was going to have a panic attack when I went into labor for sure but I surprised myself and was calm the whole time, I was having to reassure my boyfriend throughout the whole thing. And honestly it doesn't hurt as bad as I expected. I'm not saying it's pleasurable and that I wish I could do it everyday lol but it could've been alot worse.
  • I know it sounds crazy but I freak out at needles so labor is gonna be harsh. @hiannaaa
  • Needles are your friends!
  • I thought I was the only one who felt like this I want my little guy out cause I'm so tired of being pregnant but I'm so scared for him to be in the world with all of the bad things in it that I want him to stay safe inside forever. Also I agree with the whole growing up to quickly thing. It makes me sad thinking of him not being a baby for long. :( well 11 days left so ima have to figure this out real soon.
  • Awww, I'm due in 13 days but seems like my lil girl will be here sooner, I'm soo tired that I want my lil girl out here already I'm super excited and can't wait to meet her...I'm a first time mommy too but to be honest I'm not even worried about labor I just can't wait for baby to be home! <3
  • @BBY_GIRL_On_DA_WAY I'm jus as excited as u I'm not scared even though It may hurt I'm jus ready to meet her n bring her home with me...I still have 11wks:-(
  • @blackbarbie10 time flieessss belieevve me it feels like just not that long ago I was putting things off saying I got time before she comes and now I'm like aaahhhh she's gonna be here any second and I feel like I'm not ready with all her stuff :) lol but doesn't take away from the excitement factor! :)
  • Yes I kno bcus it seem jus like da day I found out n now I'm starting to plan for my babyshower next month...@BBY_GIRL_ON_DA_WAY