Wow, I didnt realize....(not pregnancy related)

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
How long my hair is..... I straightened it tonight and put it in a pony tail and it reached my butt.... :O I was like wow, I honestly didnt realize it was that long.... :)

Comments

• I forgot to mention, Im debating on cutting it.... :)
  • You should donate it! :) I did :) and its an awesome feeling I must say
  • @charliebby1116 I cant donate it :( it has too many dyes and chemicals in it....
  • How short?
  • Ohhhhh :( well a big haircut is still rewarding lol its a nice change and if you don't like it will grow back :) and your head will feel lighter Lmbo plus summers coming and you wont be as hot :)
  • @angelsmommy That hasnt been decided yet, Ive been looking at hair styles online and when I get my hair cut, I get the "emo" style.... :) Ill see if I can post a link or a pic of the ones I picked....
  • @charliebby1116 Very true, but I am the person that doesnt cut their hair unless its really very neccessary... lol :) I hate hate hate cutting my hair because it feels so weird even taking 1 inch off...
  • Lol I know what you mean I'm basically like that cause I have curly hair so its very difficult when its cut even a bit too short before I donated my hair it was down to my butt but after they cut it it was right at my shoulders I've never had it that short but it was a nice change :)
  • I use to have long hair but its so curly you cant tell. And one day i just chopped it all off
  • @OregonMama Lol, not quite but close! :)

@charliebby1116 See, I have naturaly straight hair but it gets the humidity waves and thats why I straighten it, but my parents both have naturaly curly hair... I cut my hair soo short in the 4th grade I looked like a boy... I will never do that again.

@angelsmommy I know, but I think your hair is so cute, your curls just look awesome! :)

• They are a pain lol my hair is super thick too. Hubby doesnt want Angel to have my hair! :(
  • Lol well I still looked like a girl fersure it wasn't short enough for that lol but I see where your coming from :)
  • @angelsmommy lol my bd is the same way I have soooo much hair and its really thick and has long curls :(
  • @charliebby1116 He says he wouldn't mind her hair being thick he just don't want to have to deal with the curls. :(
  • @angelsmommy and charliebby1116 Aww! :( Well I hope both your babies have beautiful hair!! :)

I was only able to find 2 of the 4 pics I have lol... Ill post them as my profile pic, and hopefully you can see them good, In the first pic there are 2 girls, the one I like has the black hair...
  • edited June 2011
    @angelsmommy are you sure were not talking about the same guy lol jjkk but you know a lot of people looooooove curly hair and you baby has your beautiful so be it! I'm trying to convince my bd that its not that bad lol just takes a bit more time to get ready but that's all really

@mommyofangels thank you!
  • @charliebby1116 Your Welcome :)

First pic is up! :)
  • @charliebby1116 Thank You :) Im excited for the next one! :) I love it!
  • @charliebby1116 I told him all he's ever gonna do is pull it up in a ponytail anyways which is actually easier with curly hair lol but he doesnt believe me lol. I hope she as my hair.

@MommyofAngels Thank you and the first one
  • Woa lol would you dye it also or just the cut? Well either way its definitely different but in a good way :) although I must say I liked the first one better :) actually I dunno lol wait yea the first
  • @angelsmommy Your Welcome and Thank You :) I obviously wouldnt be able to do the colors of the second one, but it looks neat, I like the style :) lol
  • @angelsmommy actually its true curly hair isn't that hard at all I just put mousse in it and there takes a whole 5 mins and I know others have to blow dry and what not.. well I do too its adorable especially on lil kids :)
  • @charliebby1116 Lol, no I cant do the color if I want a decent job :) lol I like the whole look but that would be just the style, but yes I love the first one too. It is actually the first one I picked out and the one I keep going back to.... :)
  • Lol then I think we have a winner! #1 :) well I'm going mimis its a bit late lol so ny-night ladies!
  • @MommyofAngels They are both cute. Idk hard to decide.
    @charliebby1116 Thats all i do too lol and if its hot i just throw it up on top of my head and still look good lol.
  • @charliebby1116 Goodnight! :)

@angelsmommy They are! :) but I think the winner will be #1 :)
  • Lol, okay I now have a pic of me back up! :) yay lol
  • Are you feeling better tonight?
  • @angelsmommy Im feeling a little better today, Im still pretty moody and distant from everyone in my house. But I did interact a little more today. Thank You for asking. How are you?