***SEPT MOMS...IS TIME DRAGGING???***

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Omg I'm so ready to have this baby alrwady. Everyone says the time is moving fast but to me I can't wait! I wish Pregnancy only lasted 7months lol. I want my baby already!!

Comments

• I agree. These 9 months are going so slow. I love the end result but the process sucks at times.
  • I agree with you......my DD is 10/1 and I feel like its dragging ass lol!
  • I found out way too early so yes its dragging on and on blahhhhh
  • It's flying by to me OMG I only have 3 more months WTF am I going to do with a little boy :O
  • Ugh i agree! Im so tired of peeing every like 30 mins and my baby wakes me up at least 3 times a night because he has to kick the crap outta me! Im due september 9th..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Too fast, much to fast, haha. I'm completely unprepared and my maternal instincts have yet to kick in. I, for one, am excitedly terrified. But I can't wait to meet my son none-the-less. (: I just want him to bake as long as he possibly can. :p
  • @bwhite55019 I feel the same way :-? Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Time has been in slow motion since about 22 weeks now I'm 27 weeks and it feels like its been YEARS!! but, as soon as the planning of the baby room and baby shower comes about hopefully the weeks FLY!!!
  • Now that its summer and I feel like a cow in summer clothes, and its hitting me all the fun things I can't do, it feels like Sept is forever from now.
  • @hihall yeah it sucks!I'm so done
  • Im upset that i wont be able to ride the rides at the beach/boardwalk this summer :( and i will be 26 weeks tomorrow and i have not bought one thing for my son yet and i dont have any summer clothes yet either :( im going to be baking!
  • I was 2 wks when I found out so yes this is the longest pregnancy ever! I'm due 9/9 but ill deliver 2 wks early luckily due to csection. But definitely still moving slow, now its hot as h*** making it more dreadful and all I'm waiting for is my showers and baby boy
  • @Chels ill be 26 wks tomorrow as well. Go to Ross they had $10 maternity shorts and $5.99 tank tops. I live in TX but I'm sure they all have something
  • @pregoagainYAY omg...its draggin ass,legs,arms and everything else LOL
  • @ashes lol that's what I said...I wish I found out at 3 months lol
  • I feel like @kitshay...excitedly terrified! In due 9-6 and cannot wait to meet my lilly but she needs to cook a little longer :) its good to know I'm not the only ones who's just a little over being preggo!
  • @bwhite55019 really? Omg I wish I felt like u lol
  • I feel the same way im 25 weeks and so ready to meet my little man, what are yu having?
  • @singlemomofsoontobe3 thank you! I hope they have something, the stupid ross that i lived closest too discontinued all of their maternity! And the other ross i go to has like half a rack fot maternity! Wtf do people not like to wear maternity clothes when they are pregnant?! My walmart discontinued maternity too so ive been shopping at motherhood spending crazy amounts of money :O
  • I'm due sept 6 nd ill be 27 weeks next week & OMG IM SOOOOOO OVER BEING PREGNANT. IM REALLY READY FOR HIM TO COME. I HOPE HE COMES 2 WEEKS EARLY
  • @color_pink0923 omg sep 6 also i cannot wait... n im starting to feel lke i did my 1st tri......
  • FOR ALL THOSE WHO CAN WAIT OR FEEL LIKE TIME IS MOVING FAST ... CONGRATS TO U LOL IM VERY DONE. IM HAVING A GIRL...DUE SEPT 4TH
  • @gabbyc me too. My appetite is really changing. I get fuller faster but more hungier. I felt some preson down south today while sitting up. So I'm hoping he's getting ready for his big arrival.
  • Yes at first it went by fast but now time is dragging so bad am 24 weeks today am due September 22 I cnt wait
  • @color_pink0923 agh tell me about it i feel likd i got beat dwn there...agh
  • My time is going by fast every saturday a week goes by only 15 more weeks and 2 days I am ready to meet my little boy already time is flying by for me getting more and more excited day by day waiting to hold my first newborn in my arms
  • I'm 24 weeks but I'm measuring at 26 weeks and time is soooo dragging. I've been nesting since day one knitting and preping the baby nursery but my baby is moving so much and so hard lately I'm ready for it to be over! Plus I have never ending morning sickness which is making time drag even worse :(