OMG.... I dont know what to do!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Some of you may remember me. I just had my baby girl May 11th. I went into the OBs office today so they could run the tests needed so I could get Merina birth control on my flollow up appt.

They tested for a few things. She dipped my urine for a pregnancy test and said it was negative. I was about 10 minutes from there when the nurse called and said my pregnancy test was positive. I thought she was kidding. I had to turn around and go back in for blood work so they could see what my hormone levels are.

Not only is my baby girl only 3 weeks old, I also have a 1 and 2 yr old. I am strictly breastfeeding and we used protection! Our baby was suppose to be the last. We weren't planning anymore because the last 2 pregnancies were very hard on my body.

I don't know how we're going to do it, or how my body is going to make it through another pregnancy!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All I can say is wow!!! God had one more planned! Bless your heart! Next time keep em closed until you can get the mirena!!! lol
  • Wow. Just remember EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Your body mind and soul can endure more than you could EVER imagine. It will all be just fine! Maybe your levels just haven't dropped yet. If you are pregnant again just try to enjoy it and know while it may not have been in your plan, it is in his plan for you.

Maybe you should tie your tubes sweety so you do not have the stress of worrying. Thar would make me crazier than being pregnant again. :)
  • Oh wow hun, well congrats!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • #-O

It's definitely tube tying time after this one babe!

Congrats on the surprise baby though >:D<
  • Oh my! I've heard that the levels can stay elevated and you are so fresh outta being pregnant! Just breathe..it'll be ok! Congrats if you are pregnant..And thanks for the bc scare ;) ill be sure not to have sex lol
  • It still would have happened if I was planning to get my tubes tied, they won't do it til 6 weeks after babys born unless its during a csection, and I didn't have a csection or know that I had to decide months in advance for insurance to cover it.

But maybe this will scare the **** of of hubby and he will go get fixed and not worry bout losing his "manhood" anymore!
  • yup! Vasectomy time works too!

:-bd
  • The sad things is I've already lost 30lbs and reached my prepregnancy weight, I also just boxed up all the maternity clothes to sell!
  • =O wow! well, congrats! and I pray that this pregnancy is much more generous on you this time around!
  • eek!! There's a cautionary tale about waiting the whole 6 weeks in here somewhere, lol!! Congrats though! Once the shock wears off, you'll figure stuff out. All of my cousins have kids close together like that...one has 5 boys under the age of 5!! The hardest part is going anywhere with all those car seats! Good luck!
  • WOW! This baby I'm carrying was a slip. I figure he must've been someones elses plan for me. Anyway after reading this I told the hubs he better get his a$$ in and get it taken care of. One surprise is ok. I don't know what I would do if it happened again.
  • @shae we planned the 2 yr old. Then were told we had a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant again. Then we had the 1 yr old. So I went on birth control pills and that's how we got the 3 week old, now this one.

@laura536 this will be 4 babies in 3 1/2 yrs!

I just want everyone to know it is possible to get pregnant when strictly breastfeeding, and it is possible to get pregnant when using a condom. It is also possible to get pregnant before you get your period. And its possible for all of the above combined!!! Oh and that's after being told I have less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant due to other medical conditions. And after being infertile without reason when I tried for my first 2! Either this is a be really careful message or keep trying it is possible message!
  • Wow! congrats i guess lol so strictly no sex for me when i have baby and even more amazing that you was given only 1%chance of having children really does give hope for couples out there who are struggling to conceive
  • This is the second time this has happened to somebody. Good luck chicka, and I guess congrats. I will kill my bd if this happens.
  • Omg....congratulations!!!! Wow! I don't even know what to say. Going from ttc to 4 children in 3 1/2 yrs!!! God must have big plans for your family!
  • Holy smokes! You've gotta be making some kind of record! Congrats, though!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They told my mom she had a 1% chance of getting pregnant and on top of that a 1% of carrying it full term. It took her 7 years and then she got me. Then every other year she had one til she had 7 of us.
  • Ahhh thats a blessing you can say!! Wow congratulations and thats great there so close in age! As for what your gonna do...im not sure..just take it day by day
  • Congratulations are due! ;) even if it's not exactly what you were expecting...I'm sure it will all work out! Stay strong mama!! :D
  • Thanks to everyone for the comforting words, I'm sure everyone won't be so nice. But when I have a million emotions going on its nice to hear good things. I have to go back for blood work tomorrow and possibly an ultrasound since I have been having cramps they are afraid it may be a tubal pregnancy, but there are like 7 other things it could be causing the cramping, so at the moment I'm trying not to let it worry me.

@alwaysbusie this will be my 7th. I have 3 from my first marriage that are 17, 14, and 11. Then this marriage 2, 1, and 3 weeks. And to think for years we didn't think we'd ever have a baby.
  • Wow..definitely waiting to have sex like 3 months after the baby is here..protection & birth control will be a must..but Congrats!
  • Wow this happened to me too...I have my babys back to bk n they told me I had no chances of ever concieving to take my female parts all out ....I'm glad I didn't or my kids wouldn't be heRe .
  • O.o damn son 7 kids! NICE! and thats nuts!! congratz to the fullest! surprise baby's are always fun!
  • @babyluv_3 I had the option for a hesterectomy in 07, but I took shots instead. I thought what if I meet someone and they want kids. Glad I did I love my girls. How soon did you get pregnant after baby was born with yours? My other daughters are 16 and 17 months apart.

@sunshinelove my 3rd and 6th were both surprises, I was taking birth control pills, this one is beyond surprise, like biggest freak'n shock of our lives!
  • wow thats crazy im sorry girl.. just sleep on it a few days.. i was on bc when i found out i was pregnant with this one.. my baby was 6months and i wasnt thinking about haveing another.. i thought he was my last lol.. but i think things happen for a reason.. it will come to you.. and mabey god will decide for you.. if that makes sense..
  • i dont know i just think these things happen for a reason.. lol.. even with the odds so low we still get pregnant.. oh yeah i was also bf.. lol
  • 2 wks apart its gna be hard I can feel it she's a mamas gurl ..I guess ill find out n July how she's gna take it will lol I'm almost done hurry July 19 n I'm done after this tube will be tied