it's gone

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Been to the hospital with bleeding. Nothing on scan. Took blood. Got to give more on thursday. Looks like my little tadpole has gone. Feel like my heart has broken

Comments

• So sorry for your loss hun :( can't imagine how ur feeling but least this site has such a good community and u have plenty of people who care and are here to help xx
  • Hugs being sent your way. :( xx
  • I'm sorry. This happened to me to. And a month later I got prego again and now I'm 28 wks! Its OK to be sad because its a very sad time.
  • I lost my gift yesterday aswell...so sorry for your loss!
  • Thank you everyone. It really hurts but we'll get through it. I saw my husband cry today. We've been together for 8 years and it's the 3rd time i've seen it xxxxx
  • I miscarried in November. It was really difficult for my husband and I. I did the same thing as you..started bleeding, went in, they didn't see anything but told me it didn't look like I was miscarrying because my cervix was closed. They said maybe nothing showed up bc I was so early (only 5-6 weeks). I had to go back in to see if my levels had dropped but before I went back in i just knew what they were gonna tell me.
    I will tell you its a sad time and hard to get through. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I got pregnant 3 weeks after miscarrying and am now over 10 weeks. Hang in there!