when was the earlyist u tested positive and how early did symptoms appear :)

How long did u have to wait for those symptoms to appear and to get a positive test? Xx

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I got symptoms the week leading up to my missed period. Got a positive the day of my missed
  • 2 weeks before testing pos I was having flu like symptoms ...like my body was fighting them off, achey, headache...etc I took a hpt 2 days before missed period and got a pos. I decided to take one that day bc I had been for a week before, all negative but I just didn't feel right. I was crying for no reason all day. My hubby was like, you're pregnant. I was!
  • I was 4 months when my test came back positive, sore breast and change in taste were my main ones, my boobs went up a cup before i knew I was. But I had a period Oct. And Nov.
  • I tested at 3 weeks and hadn't missed my period yet. It was positive but very faint
  • I tested on jan 2....... As soon as I found that out I was sick as a dog tha next day! Its like wen I dnt kno I was fine..but as soon as I found out I got sick..
  • As soon as I missed my period is when I noticed my breast were sore....I tested positive at 5 weeks
  • I've had 3 pregnancies, lost one. The earliest I found out was with this one. I had been pregnant for 10 days, so technically 3 weeks. I'be aways had symptoms early..within just a week or two of getting pregnant and 1-2 weeks before finding out for sure. Just things like breast tenderness, fatigue, and sometimes even cravings!
  • Ty every1 trying to work out the earlyist I can test my ovulation date ( according to mydays) is sat I get so eager lmao xx
  • Have sex on Friday!! I conceived the day before ovulation according to my days! Good luck!!! Xoxo
  • Hehe ty @katlilly I was gna do sex every 2 days starting frm yday least then I shd deff have sme sperm redi 2 concieve lol x jst so eager now :)
  • Just remember to have fun!!! Maybe don't tell your hubby you're ovulating and just let him think you're really into HIM, justvso he can relax with it :D
  • I TESTED 4 DAYS BEFORE MY MISSED PERIOD & GOT A BFP ONLY BECAUSE MY BF KEPT TELLING ME I WAS PREGGO.. I REALLY DIDNT NOTICE ANY SYMPTOMS EXCEPT SORE BOOBS BUT BEFORE AF COMES MY BOOBS GET SORE SO I JUST TOOK IT AS AF WAS COMING
  • Lol yeah he don't know when I ovulate he pushes his luck 2 try get it most nyts so he won't notice hehe :) x even though he's just as excited as me he doesent understand there's a certain time of month etc xx
  • I tested everyday the week before my missed period. I was negative until the day after my first missed period. I'm 6 weeks now. I have back pain, sore boobs and dizziness. They came the week before I tested positive
  • I thought for sure I wasn't preg this month bc I didn't really have symptoms, just big boobs and weird slight cramping..but those felt like pms. Last month I had all these symptoms and negative, but tested this month anyway and was soo excited. Officially tested at Dr yesterday and told our family. I'm very slightly queasy and still the lower abdominal cramping..not bad though..it's all worth it
  • Had symptoms a week leading up to my period. Testes positive 10 days after I conceived
  • Lol I ment tested*