Pregly Ladies!!! Im Back With Updates!!

edited June 2011 in Babies
its been soooo long and I miss you all! Ive been good with my girls, malena will be 3months old on the 7th.. And my emmalena is a awsome big sister im very blessed.. Although im goin thru depression now I try to take it easy but we all know how hard that is when your a single mom with 2 beautiful girls.. I have some good days and alot of bad days but I make sure I have a smile on my face so my girls can have lots of happy dayss! Anyhow how have you all been I want to know everything ladies.. Im sure ive missed alot :)

Comments

• Heeeey, I'm glad u n da girls r doin wonderful
  • Thank you :) times are hard but im a strong mommy :D
  • We have missed you, often wondered how you& kids are doing. Best wishes to you!
  • The girls are absolutely gorgeous! Please take care of yourself also. Speaking from experience, depression is not fun. If you want to talk, I am here or the "in box."
  • Yay good to hear from you! Sorry you are going through a rough time :-( hang in there and we are here for support if you need us :-)
  • @MrsDelRae thank you I missed you all as well.. The kids are great! I love them so much..

@Ria_mom2bof4 thanks hon. I appreciate it alot! This is why I came back to this beautiful place wonderful people like yourself are the people who help me get thru my worst times in life.. Thank u soo much <3

@Mnbaby3 I didnt know I was dealing with depression til I recently went to my dr. and I told her how I felt.. Now that I know things are a little better its hard dealing with it most days I dont want to get out of bed but I do for my kids, I dont want them to see me like that... I just hope I get past it.
  • Yayyyyy!!!! Im so glad that your princesses are doing good!

I'm doing great! Alot has changed I'm now 22w 4d with a baby boy we are naming Gabriel! :)
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife awhh!! Love the name Gabriel my kids daddy is named gabriel :D ... Your almost there how exciting!!!!! Im so happy to hear your doing great!
  • Thank you! And same to you, I'm praying that things get better so your good days out weigh your bad.

Good luck!
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife thank you :) & good luck to you as well rub the belly for me :D
  • @mommyof2girls I'm sure you will get through it just fine. You are a very strong woman and you love your babies enough to get through this. Does the girls' dad help you at all? Just keep talking to the docs take meds if they reccommend it and all will be ok..i just know it. Never forget we are here if you need to talk or vent. Take care!!!!!