Baby Boy Clothes Haul ;) (pics)

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Well, I found out I was gonna have a boy on Wednesday and it turns out I'm not the only one who was excited so start shopping (so is my BFF). I know its a little early to start shopping but I'll be 5 months in 3 more days!!! I'm sorry if it seems like I'm showing off, I just wanna show u guys this cuuuteeeee stuff..I LOVE baby stuff!! lol ...Ladies show off your baby stuff too, I sooo wanna see!!! God Bless all you mommys!! Love Ya Ladies! \:D/

IMAG0088

IMAG0087

IMAG0085

IMAG0084

IMAG0082

IMAG0083

IMAG0081

IMAG0080

IMAG0079

IMAG0078
..i think this lil coat is my fav!! lol
IMAG0077

IMAG0066

IMAG0067

IMAG0068

IMAG0069

Comments

• Adorable taste.
  • Omg I got like three of the same outfiiits i have both jordens n Nike outfits lol so kool ..I shop @ Ross n the mall ..I love the lil jacket
  • I love the Nike outfits, if I saw these in london, I would defo buy them.
  • I absolutely LOVE them!
  • @due_in_july thank you I'm so excited
    @babyluv_3 omg that's crazy..i love the jordan ones their too cute..we got most of the stuff in my local city theres a street called Main Ave its like a long strip of stores..lots if cute baby stuff !
  • @yummymummy1 oo..I'm sure u can order them online !
    @blueberrysmom thank u :) ..can't wait to see what he looks like in them !
  • ...i will def start buying bulk diapers too as well !
  • I love the mean green abs not very clean shirt... Very fitting for a lil boy lol
  • Cute things don't be sorry u not showing off I know were all excited bout our babies..and the first one is just an amazing learning experience!!! To prepare for more.:) good luck..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firstTimeMommyTobe I know they have some at like champs shoes store comes with hat booties and onsie I just got one for my friend for her bby shower..
  • @FirstTimeMommyTobe. Do yall have a finshline or footlocker here in TX those stores r usually located n the mall but those r the stores that have them here..were r u from
  • @ladicapo- how freakn cute, I love the jordan onesies. I'm going to look for some I already have the jordan booties.
  • I love the baby clothes :)
  • So cute! Where did u get the jordan, nike, & rocawear onesies from?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww how cute my son has the Nike onesies but thy hav sports on thm
  • edited June 2011
    Omg! The coat and Jordan outfits are the bomb!
  • Where did you buy this stuff? I've had a hard time finding cute boy clothes
  • Cute cute! My hubby loves the jordan stuff
  • edited June 2011
    @rachdb lol my bd didn't get it..he's like why would you get not very clean..I'm like umm he's a little baby lol isn't that self explanatory lol..
    @new2_this thanks momma..i was just so excited to show everyone what I got..and this is def a learning experience..i tried to do my registry at babies r us and didn't know where to start or what to pick :/
    @cali83 I saw alot of them online..but the stores we got the stuff from aren't big corporate stores..just some local shops
    @mrsthompson34 thank u so much :)
    @mszcastillo ..the jordan and nike ones were bought from a local store called Value Town and I believe my bff got the Rocawear one from a store called Childrens Wear
    @beauty0710 & @ria_mom2bof4 thanks ladies ;)
    @jess510 the only couple stores I've been to so far were just local spots..haven't gone to any big stores to go shopping yet...
  • I found some cute clothes at the GAP. Macy's had nothing!
  • @twinmamatobe thank u the jordan ones are one of my favs too !
  • @jess510 oo you know where I was looking at online..ralph lauren polos..you can customize your own baby polos..omg they are too cute they even have the pants onesies !
  • @ladicapo I'm on there now
  • @jess510 ;) ..i fell in love..u can even put their initials !
  • @ladicapo I want to have enough clothes to last him at least 6-9 months before he's born. How much do you think I need to buy for each size?
  • JCPenny's, Hibbet Sports (I'm not sure if it's just something local or not), and Baby Gap have some really cute clothes for little boys. I ended up getting a lot of my stuff online, but you can get a lot of wholesale prices and things like that, online, which is awesome!!
  • aww so cute i have two boys and they are so fun., and adorable.. lil characters.. hoping for a girl this time... when i find out i will post my goodies too .. for fun