i dont feel pregant

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Is this normal I am only 6 weeks when will I start to feel pregnant?

Comments

• I didn't start to feel pregnant until I was around 25 wks, even though the baby was moving it just didn't set in for me lol it didn't help I didn't find out i was pregnant until the last wk of of my 1st trimester, but it's normal and slightly annoying at time lol :p
  • I didn't really feel it until I could feel my babys heartbeat which was week 17... B-)
  • Okay as long as Its normal then I'm okay I Just get so worried I don't want to lose the baby its my first
  • Congrats... mine too!!!
  • Thank you, you too :) my first doctor appointment is tomorrow I hope to see my lil bug
  • My first too :) I didn't really feel pregnant until I saw the ultrasound. My baby wiggled a lot for us! Seeing him/her just made it real.
  • I didn't feel preggers till could I could feel her moving (14 weeks or so)
  • I don't feel pregnant either. Its weird for me because I've always had bad morning sickness. With this one I have none so I don't feel preggy.
  • I'm the same way I am 6 weeks and I do not feel pregs at all other then being tired all the time maybe its just too soon...I bet soon enough we will be so sick of being sick! Lol
  • Yes I no That's what my hubby was saying lol