favorite snacks to take to bed? lol :)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So I don't really have any snacky foods. I'm going shopping tomorow and was wondering what do u all take to bed with u to help with the midnight munchies? I've been eating applesauce cups but I'm getting bored of that lol.

Comments

• I eat a lot of cereal...can't really take to bed but it is my midnight munchies....and we r out tonight...i might cry lol
  • Peaches!!!!!
  • Just lots of water! I love water.
  • Ooo nuts and peaches! I'm def getting some of those, I'm trying to keep my weight at halt right now so those will def b healthy choices! And ya I'm on a cereal kick too! I have banana granola cereal that I love! But no milk!!!!! :_(
  • Ya @blueberrysmom I'm in love with ice water now for some reason. I emptied our ice maker in the fridge during dinner time lol
  • Rice krispy treats sound good right now too....you can add protein to the if you add 1/4 cup peanut butter to them. I pretend like they are healthy then lol (probably why I'm fat ;) )
  • Lol I'm already addicted to peanut butter. I eat 1 to 2 pbnjs a day! Lol I think I went thru over 6 jars of pb during this pregnancy. I'm not fat I guess. I just really don't wanna gain more weight
  • @jazzi89 @blueberrysmom. Do you all chew the crushed ice? When I was preggers with my daughter I could have lived on crushed ice with root beer. The foam tasted creamy over the root beer so I would pour it spit had alot of "head" on it....yummm
  • TThe rice krispy treats wouldn't be so bad for you except for the marshmallows (which clearly make rice krispy treats what they are ;) )
  • I don't chew the ice. I have sensitive teeth :( otherwise I'm sure I would!
  • @blissmarie23 not really but I love ice water so much. Definitely better with ice.
  • Lol ya I like rice crispies! I don't bake tho lol. So id have to buys already made ones. I was so mad tho today I wanted to make banana bread so bad tonight (I nevr ever wanna bake! Ever!) And we didn't have any flour! Ugh I'm so mad!
  • Uh I can't eat cheezits or goldfish. Idk y. I used to like them when I was younger but cantstand them anymore
  • @jazzi89 you can make them in the microwave!! They are super easy if you buy the box of rice krispies brand cereal it will have the recipe in there. I believe its 1 bag marshmallows 1/4 cup butter (I add 1/4cup peanut butter, my fav is extra crunchy) microwave butter 30 sec add marshmallows and peanut butter microwave another minute or so until the marshmallows puff up stir it all together add six cups of rice krispies. Press it down into a buttered casserole (or brownie dish). If you want to.make them extra tastey you can put mini chocolate chips in the bottom of the casserole dish. Chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats....mmmmm!!!
  • Omg! That sounds amazing! Ahh I'm going to get stuff for rice crispies tomorrow! Lol n I'm not sharing with my bf!
  • I want a rice krispie treat so bad right now after reading what @blissmarie23 wrote... those sound delicious
  • I know it sounds amazing! My tummy is growling now and all I have is applesauce! :_(
  • @newmomma15 lol....I've been craving them but have gestational diabetes so I haven't dared make them but the baby has to come within the next week and a half so I bought everything for them today
  • Icey water, graham crackers, tostitos, n goldfish yummy :-D
  • @blissmarie23 I am going shopping tomorrow to buy the stuff. I'm half tempted to make my husband go get it now though lol
  • I'm really worried about getting gd. I haven't been eating the greatest and now I'm 26 weeks. Eek
  • Ritz crackers & poptarts!
  • Mmm ritz sound good. I'm going to take over the snack aisle lol. I hate waking up at 1 in the morning starving!
  • I love nutella! I forgot I had some. I just ate alittle bit ago so it'll have to wait til breakfast now lol
  • I'm all about ice water too, even though I pee 974 times a day!
    My boys love the sweets, gotta have my zebra cakes and I have been eating a lot of ice cream lately
  • Lol im lucky I still pee normal like pre preg. Thnk god. I actually sleep the whole night thru. Without a potty break