fathers getting symptoms???

NaeNae
edited February 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
Just wondering do the fathers get any symptoms while your preggy bcuz my hubby has been xtra tired and moody as well

Comments

• They most definitely do...cuz my hubby does
  • Yes my boyfriend throws up more than I do. He's gaining weight he's eating all the time lol. He is also tired and moody
  • Yes!!!!!! My hubby is craving, moody, and tired.
  • Awww :) I love it . I don't feel so bad
  • Omg yes my hubby is crabby, tired, and has cravings.
  • Yes!! My fiance I swear stole my symptoms! He gets heartburn and he was been throwing up in the morning well just twice so far and some how I am the one always giving him massages cuz he complains his backs hurts lol... I on the other hand feel great!
  • When I first found out my bd was sick I was not....Hahaha then when I was sick he was well
  • Mine sleeps, has heartburn n has gained more weight than me. I personally love it! :)
  • My husband keeps getting back pains and has seriously weird dreams just like me LOL :)
  • lol Mine is just moody, and eats a LOT He uses my preg as an excuse to buy a bunch of junk and eat a ton lol. He gains with me, but doesn't loose it quite as fast lol
  • Just wondering if its first time hubbys or second time I know when my wife was prago the first time I was crab sleepy and ate like I was feeding two but this round I'm not eating as much but am still a bit crab

• My bf gets all the symptoms I should be getting, but haven't yet. He's getting the "morning sickness", and constipation. We're both getting the loss of appetite, mood swings, crying spells (shocked me too), and weird cravings. I love it!
  • When I was pregnant with my daughter my honey gained as much weight as I did and peed a lot more than usual (in the middle of the night, and he never woke to go potty). With this one he just seems crabby lol. I dunno if that's a symptom, or just him being a turd. Lol.
  • I am a father to be and feel it all. My wife loves it I am not happy at all. I can't think or talk right. I am gaining weight and she keep losing it. I hope this stops aoon.
  • The only symptom my bf has is fatigue he doesn't gain any weight but he's always sleepy and restless Omg I am so jealous, he was suppose to gain weight with me and catch pains but he's not LOL
  • Mine bf has gained 30lbs so far and he marinates everything in pickle juice I mean chicken pork chops steak lol and loves tomatoes with Carmel I mean I don't have anything lol
  • I have thrown up (no cause) craving thing (some I dont like) and pain/emotion its true it happens lol
  • Mines getting fat! Haha.... gained 20 pounds already....
  • Mine wakes me up with cravings... It is to funny.. Are bellys are about the same size lol....
  • Yep my fiancee is blatantly having a sympathy pregnancy! but he's not gaining weight (he loves the gym lol)
  • My hubby seems to get my symptoms about an hour b4 I get em its really weird. He is the boss at his job and all his employees give him crap bcuz he will be throwin up or craving weird things. I love it and laugh when he tells me how his day has been...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes! My poor boyfriend throws up like everyday :( but he's been eating a lot because I eat a lot. Haha
  • Haha, my babe is the same. He's been sick, more moody, and Eats twice as much as I do. I on the other hand feel wonderful. Have'nt been sick yet!! (:
  • Yup, I am moody and extra tired all the time. But I am loving every second of it. I guess it's nerves that cause it for men. In june last year, my wife miscarried. I just don't ever want to go through that again. It was awful. So, I think I am just nervous all the time.
  • My fiance can no longer eat spicy food because it tears his stomach up, always thinks I'm yelling at him lol (maybe I am, but I seriously don't know I'm doing it) hehe and is a chocohalic and he hates chocolate!!!
  • So I'm a first time Dad and a geek so i did my homework its called couvade syndrome. It is very common as man to get all the emotions appitite and sickness of pregnancy. This generally only last for the first child.
  • In the beginning my hubs got sick a few times and was craving nothing ut Popeye's fried chicken and biscuits! For like a week or 2 that's all he wanted to eat oh and the mashed potatoes n gravy lol and he had mood swings for awhile too! It was crazy bc this is our first and I didn't know some men do get the symptoms!
  • This is his second child, but first with me
  • Oh and he was gaining the weight when I was losing lol he's the biggest he's ever een at like 170 by now lol