WHY ISNT YOUR BABY/CHILDREN YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IN LIFE? (RANT) kind of long

2»

Comments

• so im watching this show (forgot what its called) and this lady is more concerned with her job and getting back to work rather then having a healthy baby . shes like 30 weeks and asked the doctor if there was anyway she could be induced because she NEEDS to get back to work because shes a lawyer and has a huge case coming up . i dont get why you would take the case in the first place knowing your not going to be able to make it to the hearing or the trial . i just dont understand . yes i want my daughter out but only if shes healthy and will be ok .
  • I always get a large on chicken missqueit rosemerry bread with extra ranch :))
  • @kenziesmom is that show "Pregnant in Heels"??? I watched it once and it made me mad!
  • @jbandno3 im not sure . i missed the very beggining of it so i didnt catch the name of it .
  • Amen! My sister is one of these moms & you can talk to her over & over & nothing changes. Feel sorry for the kids!!
  • Im now depressed I cany have quiznos cuz its.raining.n I cant walk there :((
  • I agree with yur post to a POINT except the part about women who have lost a baby and are havin another so soon....I happen to be one of those women. My daughter was born sleeping on feb 23 at 35 weeks. I was and still am devistated. I had no taring after giving birth and my body heeled very well. I found out I am now 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant which is very hard to cope with but I left it in gods hands and this is what he has given me. I waited 8 weeks after my bbygirl to even kiss my husband becuz I knew wat could happen....i am willing to go tgru all the pain again becuz for ME I am ready. As are tge otther women its not up to yu or anyones opinion becuz THEY arr ready to try again
  • Btw wasnt being rude just stating my opinion but I do agree with the rest of yyr post
  • edited June 2011
    @bby_mama2011 no sweety i am not saying not to try again. i meant there are women that are not ready and their husbands/bf/bd rush them into it and god forbid it happens again and they are left holding the tears. i encourage you to try again as soon as YOU are ready. children are a blessing and everyone deserves at least 1 of their own!! i lost 2 babies before carrying a full term baby so i completely understand your position. i lost mine within 6 months of each other and then refused to try or allow myself to get pregnant agin for almost 5 yrs as i could not handle the emotional pain it was causing me
  • edited June 2011
    btw Congrats on your new blessing!!!! @bby_mama2011
  • @myasmommy2009 oh no im so sorry...that sux :-S
  • WOOHOO HEADING TO QUIZNOS!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I also agree with you I love my husband to death but he knows if he really fucks up I am out the door with my main priorities and that's my two girls. I was a single mom at age 15 and went to school graduated and went to college if my husband and I split I will be fine I don't need man in my life as long as I have my girls
  • @grissy_barria =D>

@lil_buggie_3 bumped?? sorry what do u mean... :/
  • @lil_buggie_3 lmao....ooooohhhhhhh where have i been all day!!!!!!!!
  • yea i dont see it either!