soo ladies im worried about my vagina !

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
So for any moms to be are u as worried as me that ur vagina will not be the same after the baby?? Bc thats how i feel i youtubed a video n im like omggg my vagina is going to be stretched out hahah im so nervous! Also my stomach too i hope its not all flabby. Im prayin itll go back to normal.. even ladies who have kids kids is sex still the same afterwards?? And any suggestions on birth control after pregnancy? I was considering mirena but i heard from some ppl ur parent will "feel" it when u have sex?? :( and i am 6 days away from my due date n cant wait for this baby to b here! !

Comments

• Partner*
  • As far as your vagina and sex after baby, I can't help because I had a c section, but I had the mirena and hated it! Couldn't feel it, but it gave me a horrible pain my in side.
  • it definitly goes back to normal sweetie and your tummy won't be flabby and sex is just as good after as it was before I promise.....don't worry :)
  • I was tighter after my vbac. Sex was amazing. The flabby tummy went away as soon as i started working out again... oh do your kegals!!!! OMG they help you identify which mussels to push the baby out with and tighten u back up if they're in shape.
  • Sex is no different, ur body is made to do that. As far as the iud I would never recommend that to anybody. I had so many problems with it and my hubby felt it during sex. It use to kinda pinch him ( he not small tho )