Leaking fluid question???

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 25 weeks and I'm worried that I may be leaking. I know the further along I get the more discharge I will have but this doesn't seem normal. It's mainly when I shift positions I feel a small gush,like when I stand up from sitting or bend over to pick something up,or when the baby kicks hard. I also know its not urine because I'm on a medication for a uti that has made it bright orange. The stuff coming out has pretty much no color maybe a little cloudy but bearly and its completely watery. But its not a constant leak just when I move around too much. My water broke or leaked with my last baby but it was a constant slow leak. I have a doctors appointment Friday but after reading on another forum about a lady having the same problem at 25 weeks and it being her fluid I'm worried. Have any of you had this problem??? Thanks.

Comments

• it doesnt hurt to call your dr. you can go in and they will swab your vagina and test the fluids its easy to be checked... i would call
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate thanks it did make me feel a lot better. I hope this is as bad as it gets if this is discharge I never had it this much with my first 3... :/
  • I would definetetly call your doctor. I started leaking with my first and it was only when I would move positions and it was very watery! I hope its nothing!! But please call your doctor honey!
  • Call your doctor!!! Leaking fluid isn't something to mess with.