braxton hicks or real contraction?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
What's the difference,
Scared I won't be able to tell...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle Well I keep getting this tightening feeling in my lower stomach, it started when I went walking and they still keep happening, and I'm sitting now, but they aren't painful so I didn't kno, but they are comen sooner thn 5 mins apart but don't last a minute each......I don't kno how much sense tht made....
  • I'm due tommorw but two days ago the same thing happend to me n I went to the hostipal n they said their real contractions but sent me home and told me wen they pain. Full come back.n this morning I woke up with horrible back pain n I am having light contractions but their getring worse so hopefully my baby come soon
  • @nicoleduvall91
    I'm not due for another 4wks, I'm 36wks today,
    My backs slightly hurting but not enough to complain about, more like a tightening feeling,
    @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle
    Umm id say about an hour now, was rele paying attention to thm at first, didn't think anything of it
  • Ill be 40 weeks tommrow and I've had them since sat night n they didn't hurt at first but now their starting to and my back is killing me I can hardly walk so I'm just waiting for them to get worse.and sat when I went to the hostipal they told me that I'm having real contractions but I'm still only dialted to a one so they sent me home
  • Even if they art painful at all?
  • My dr went on vacation Friday I'm so mad at her