@booface?

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Buddy? Where are you? :/

Comments

• Okay. In retrospect I could have put something on her wall but I'm probably not the only one missing the booface humor!
  • I missed both of you today!! Im sooo struggling to keep a good attitude being a week after my due date....and my stupid ankles are swelling. I feel like an elephant :P
  • That is true... haven't seen her post since she did all that stuff... I miss @booface!
  • @blissmarie awww! Sorry about your ankles. Crazy how addictive and awesome Pregly is that we miss each other after just a day or two. Best app ever! @kalikojenie yah. That was a lot of stuff. I was impressed! I don't think I moved off of the sofa all weekend.
  • Anyone eat anything good for dinner or do something fun today?
    @blueberrysmom @kalikojenie
  • Mmmmmm frozen yogurt with sprinkles!
  • @blueberrysmom yeah I don't think I moved out of my bed aside from going shopping today!

@blissmarie23 today I only had chef boyardee raviolis... but tomorrow I'm having a bbq get together for a friend/co worker who is leaving for bootcamp the day after... although.. I am going to be making swedish meatballs over egg noodles later this week :) and steak fajitas.. mmmmmm
  • edited June 2011
    Yummm!!! @kalikojenie
    @babykixalot I may let them.induce me tomorrow. I didn't really want to be induced but I'm getting frustrated. I hope ur induction goes well!!
  • edited June 2011
    @blissmarie23 I finally made my fresh butternut squash ravioli with sage butter sauce. Was awesome!
  • @blueberrysmom that sounds soooo good!!! I bet that would be tastey with pesto too! Mmmm...and some cannolis!!
  • @blueberrysmom oh yeah I forgot you were making that.... mmm... so delish sounding... maybe I should try to make that next week :)

@blissmarie23 mmm cannolis those are delish... and well the induction isn't so bad... I wanna get induced a week early so everything goes ok. If I have my baby on the weekend I can't get my kidney stents out or get my tubes tied :( plus my bf gets his vaca a week before my due..
  • @kalikojenie that makes sense. With my first it just made my contractions too hard for the baby and his heartrate kept dropping :(
  • LOL! I'm here....now where are all of ya'll???? :/ Sleeping??? :-((

Sunday I was exhausted after my oh so productive day and today I found myself having to deal with some baby mama drama ~X( :-@ %-(

Some people are just NUTS! Anywho..... I missed you guys :(
    I was just thinking about how I wish we could have a pregly meetup someday. It would be so awesome! 8->
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 Shoot! I think I need you guys more than you need me! I've been so sad today....clearly a sign of withdrawals!
  • @richjen24 Awweee....you're going to make my sissy pregnant ass CRY!!!! :-((
    Thanks mama! >:D<
  • @richjen24 no :( I deleted it a couple of years ago but I'm thinking of getting one again mainly bc all of u guys have one...and I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog it maybe a public journal for Abby... Writing is my therapy lol! Lord knows I need it! :)
  • Hooooooray! It's @booface ! (*)
  • Yea! @booface we missed ya!
  • I am an @booface fan...funny and too cute! I would be honored if she friended me on FB.
  • LOL! AWEEE.....I feel loved :D I may just have to give into my Facebook temptation just so I can hang out with you guys ALL the time!!!!
  • @booface Facebook is awesome lol do it!!!
  • @booface, Facebook can be the devil LOL >:-) , but when used wisely, it can be awesome. I use my page for good and not evil. I love looking at all the fun pictures we can't see on here and I love sharing mine. Plus if you get a facebook, you can give us our "booface fixes" more often, and we won't have to send @blueberrysmom after you :ar! LOL! Look at all the peer pressure...just do it!
  • Yah, get Facebook so we can keep in touch! I'm a busy woman and me and Blueberry can't be hunting you down every time you go missing...although it is pretty exciting!!! @booface :p