BABY HEARTBEAT AT 160 BPM

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I heard my baby's heartbeat today at 11wks 5d!!IM SO IN LOVE!!I also heard that if its over 150 its a boy..Is this true because im soo ready to find out what im having..please help!

Comments

• I've heard the faster it is its a girl and the more slow it is its a boy...but I don't know how accurate it is, sorry I couldn't help.
  • Yea over 150 gurl.
  • No Hun its not my babys was anywhere between 130-166 and shes a girl but I asked the same question so don't think to much on it I did the Chinese gender predictor and it was right fir both of mine. ;)
  • @britt21 itz ok hun.thanks anyway cause u may b right!
  • I don't think its accurate I gave heard people say both...
  • @momof22be what is the chinese predictor and how does it work?
  • I can help u predict for fun off of the Chinese one tell me your birthday, conception date and timezones for both
  • My baby boys heartbeat has been anywhere from 140-156 so i wouldn't believe it. But i did do the Chinese gender predictor thing and it was accurate.
  • That's not accurate at all.. my baby's heart beat was 148,& has been 145 he is a boy.
  • @momof22be my bday is june 12.i believe I conceived my baby march 17.n what do u mean by timezones?
  • Like central pacific mountain eastern and what year for your birthday?
  • When I was 10w my babys hb was 160 but I'm having a girl.
  • You're gonna have a strong boy!
  • Ya you can't go off of that. Its just an old wives tale.
  • My baby's hb is usually 160 n we r having a boy
  • N thanks ladies im jus gona wait till its time
  • My baby boys is from 140 to 150bpm
  • im having a girl. chinese gender predicter said boy. heartbeat stayed between 157 and 188
  • My baby boys is 156 every time... and the chinese chart told me girl... and I crave alot of sweets (girl symptom) ... so basically its all old wives tales... lol
  • @momof22be my baby was conceived march 28 not 17
  • Central for both? And what year is your birthday? Sorry just wanna be accurate
  • @momof22be sorry bout the late response..June 12,1988
  • The heartbeat was not true and neither was the Chinese gender predictor. So everythings a 50/50 chance.
  • THATS WAT I THOUGHT BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED PLENTY OF THE GENDER PREDICTOR AND THEY HAVE ALL SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!
  • edited June 2011
    Chinese age 24 lunar month 2 it says your in for a beautiful baby .............girl congrats Hun. :X Let me know when you find out. ;) and remember its just for fun so keep ur receipts but its usually right when done properly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chinese Gender Predictor said that I was having a girl and the baby's heart rate has been between 150 and 170; went to the doctor on the 15th and we have boy parts(:
    I used MANY different predictors and "gender quizes" and all of them said girls; he is most definitely a boy!!
  • My first boy was always in the 150-160 range. This boy is always in the 130-140 range. Pretty sure that is one of the least accurate old wives tales.