Due Today, no baby in sight :( **update**

Well, my little girl is due today, June 7, 2011. Still no sight of her.

After 40 weeks, two outpatient cervadil inductions, she seems to be more comfy in the womb. I need tons of labor dust so this baby comes out without further interventions!

I just wanna see My baby, but I've heard that first babies are normally in longer than 40 weeks. Anyone have 40+ week first babies? If so, how far after were they born, and was it just natural getting contractions Or did you have to get induced? Which induction methods?

***update***

I'm being induced at 730 AM tomorrow morning, so hopefully this one will take! I'm very anxious to see my little girl!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 8 days overdue. I was induced with pitocin and after a hard labor & long delivery, he finally appeared 12 hours after we started.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am also due today with my 1st and still no sign! I have a hospital app in the morning to see whats going on and to set a date to be induced as they think baby is big and dont want me to go too far over!
  • I went into labor 4 days past my due date and my daughter was born 5 days late. Although I was 0 cm dilated at my appt just the day before, I seemed to go from 0 to 10 really fast.
  • Oh, and they had scheduled my induction for 10 days past my DD.
  • I'm a first timer, too, so I have no real input but I love to hear other's labor stories...

@PebblesMommy did your water break, or did you just start having contractions?
  • im wishing my body would make up its mind my contractions are coming about 5-10 mins apart but wont stay regular so L&D said to not come in...ive been having contractions since 2 weeks ago
  • Yay!!!!!7! I am also being induced tmrw at 730 am. I wonder who's will come first lol :) yay for us!
  • Oh, sorry I left that out SOSmommy. They broke my water for me once I was fully dilated and ready to start pushing.

Best Wishes to you EiralynnesMommy and onemoreontheway!
  • Rissalee7, my contractions NEVER came regular...yet they got me fully dilated. I would go in at least once a day to keep getting checked out if I were you. That's because my first pregnancy ended in my worst nightmare. I'm not gonna sit around and wait this time. Everyone is different.