Nesting....

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
So i started nesting yesterday its weird how all of a sudden im like i need to do this now lol

Who else has started?

Comments

• I have about a month now and I'm not due till Sept.20th
  • I started at 24 weeks im at 30 weeks now. We decided not to move like we wanted, so I had to clean out my shed, put all the stuff in the spare room in there. Then I painted and decorated her room. And I rearranged the living room ... I was on a roll, till I sprained my ankle lol. I've worked my butt off for this baby already. I feel like a good mama :)
  • Im 34wks and im trying to nest..like im going crazy in my mind like i gota do this and this...and oh yea dont forget this and that..LoL i have cleaning list and things that Have to be done before July.but my body isnt letting me do anything at all I finally started cleaning tonight and only got my bathtub,toilet,and sink cleaned it took a few hrs just to do that!..im just too tired and swell to bad so its gona be hard tokeep my house clean until my DD..
    ....oh and did i mention i have a 2yr old thats like a tornado Right behind me when i try to clean!!!im seriously thinking about paying for a cleaning service.
  • My mother inlaw came n started cleaning Lol its her first grand baby....I try but I feel constantly tired I do just enough Lol my brain is going crazy on what I want to do I'm in my 27th week
  • I have for sure every day I am cleaning n getting stuff ready our room has never been so spotless even getting the dogs use to the baby toys :) I'm 31 weeks I can't wait until then I'm miss clean freak! But my shower was on Sunday n now I have all this card board idk Wat to do with lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I deep clean my house every weekend start sat and end Monday I don't have time any other day been doing so for the last month due Friday I get to where I take one whole day for each room kitchen and livingroom first then bathroom and backroom the bedroom last cause I go through and separate and retold all the baby stuff and repeat every week
  • I'm starting at the end of the month and again at the beginning of August
  • I want to clean so bad, and I need to, but at 36 weeks its hard for me to get down on the floors and vaccum under stuff. I still need to organize, move, and wash the rest of the baby stuff. I feel so overwhelmed. Not to mention I live with so many other people who dont do shit, let their dogs poop and pee ALL over, and not even think twice about cleaning it up. Wtf how disgusting!
  • My mother-in-law will be here tomorrow so I have no choice.
  • i am in my prebaby nesting...so im nesting..but not the official! I am only 28 wks.
  • I'm 34 weeks and started nesting last week.... but then my pain and sickness got to me so I'm lucky to have done what I did in the day I did it. :( at least Raidens room is done... lol