hates how

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Even though me n my hubby both decided to get pregnant. I'm the one suffering. He is sleeping so good. And my back hurts bad and I have horrible heartburn. Blah. It's almost 3 am :(

Comments

• That's how it is. They get a free ride while we show off super powers -_- course if men had been the ones to get prego, the human race would have died off rather quickly =p
  • If your hormones are anything like mine he is suffering too. Lol
  • I was complaining about being pregnant last night. My husband said: I wish you had just laid an egg so we could take turns sitting on it.
    It was so funny!
  • I feel ur pain I'm actually going through the same thing right now :( n on top of it my man n my pup r tryin to push me off the bed.... lol I hope u can relax soon n get ride of that heart burn I'm hating it right now n sorry u have to Ho through it too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh I know. We have a 19 month old son, guess who is gonna be super tired n bitchy after the new baby gets here. He is a marine so he usually has to be at work early n gets off late so stupid me said " u don't have to get up with her at all during the week" and then he actually said well I'm not on the weekends either. That's my time to sleep in. Wtf!!! I have news for him.
  • I have taken Tums n of course they only work long enough so I don't puke