weight gain

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I am 27 weeks pregnant and I have only gained 9 lbs total. In the last three weeks I only gained 1lb. I'm worried that I'm not gaining enough. What has eveyone else gained?

Comments

• Im 17 weeks and I havnt gained anything. Just found out today. Some people don't gain much I would worry much into it
  • I'm 29 weeks and have gained 28 lbs but I'm on Bedrest. My doctor says I'm doing perfect.
  • Don't worry about not gaining too much..the baby will take what it needs from your body.. so be glad your not gaining much yet it will all come at the end.. I promise.:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies! I feel better now :)
  • I am 31 weeks today and I've gained almost 40 pounds.
  • I'm only 10 weeks and I have lost 5 pounds. :-) I'm over weight so that makes me happy. This is my 3rd so I know its ok still. And the dr said it not til 20 pounds lost do they worry about baby.
  • I'm 35 weeks and my weigh in last week equaled a total weight gain of 9lbs for the entire pregnancy. And I'm the same person who gained 80 and 70 lbs with my other two! So it definitely varies.
  • Ill be 27w tomorrow and I gain around 20 pounds
  • This is my third but its been almost 9 years since I was pregnant last. I'm just a worry wort when it comes to things. It's even harder when the doctor tells me I'm gaining to much just because I'm over weight. I think its probably all baby and stuff but he still tells me to lay off the food even though I don't eat much.
  • Im 21+4 and im still -1lbs since my first drs visit.
  • Most likely you will gain all the major weight near the end of your pregnancy. I'm 22 weeks and 4 days and I've gained 10lbs total my first trimester I was barley gaining so everyones different.