Anyone keep their preg. tests??

I'm keeping my positive pregnancy test. Just curious to see how many have kept it too. What will we do with it though? Keep it in our lingerie drawer forever?! Lol

Comments

• Im kept mine and im putting it ib my baby book! I got the day I took it on the test!
  • I kept mine :) not sure what im gonna do with them yet
  • @ExcitedForOctober - I did, I kept all 4 of them...lol and they are sitting in my lingerie drawer...haha but I will also put mine in my baby album once i start scrapbooking:)
  • I did!!! I have it in a scrapbook box!!!
  • I took a picture then threw the test away.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have all 7 of the positive tests.. right now they are laying in one of my bathroom drawers. I'll probably put them in a baby book or scrapbook sometime.. whenever I start one.
  • @Cali83 haha I hide everything in there!
  • I kept all of mine! After a while some fade and you can't see the lines... but the memory is still there.
  • I didn't take a home pregnancy test...but my bfs aunt has been bugn me about a baby book so I peed on a stick jus for her and my book
  • i'm keeping all 3..lol the 2 i did at home..and the one my DR gave me..i'm gonna make a baby book :)
  • @baby4injuly aww they do? I should check mine, havent looked at it since I saw the positive in February.
  • I kept mine for each pregnancy until i have the baby in my arms... its sitting next to my sink so i see it everytime i wash my hands .... reminds me even during the vomits and constant peeing the happiness i felt when i found out. I toss em as soon as were home from the hospital..
    :)
  • Kept mine. :) we wrote the date on it with a Sharpie. Will be putting it in her baby book.
  • I kept mine but they definitely faded :( I shoulda took a pic like blueberrysmom I used ept 2 pack and some other test...which ones do u ladies have that didn't fade...I may have to ree-pee still get the same answer for my baby book...also good idea for the u/s pic BC they fade over time is to scan and reprint on photo paper..then they wont turn colors and last for ever..that was a tip in my baby book...not sure but laminate might work to..
  • edited June 2011
    @new2_this I took a pic of the digital test. Those lines on the other tests drove me insane!
  • @blueberrysmom I know what u mean...BC I bought the lines one first and I didn't believe they formed the lines correctly..(denial) but I wanted to READ for myself bump that 1line 2line stuff!!
  • I keep all of them
  • I still have all 7 of mine they are in a box in the babies room. I will put them in a book once I get one, they all still have there lines. Sorry off note but where do you get baby books at?
  • @mschop target Barnes and noble...online take ur time picking one there are so many to choose from...any book store!
  • I used a digital test and the answer normally goes away....I threw mine in the trash!
  • I kept mine...not quite sure what im going to do with it though lol
  • @new2_this thanks I don't know why I didn't think of a book store.
  • I kept my test from the health department from my first pregnancy. :) It's in a manilla envelope with the hospital bracelets and some other things.
  • yes I still have mine. I moved, so I put them in a zipper part of my purse and forgot about them. didn't realize I'd been carrying them around the whole time.
  • Yep both of them.
  • I did. There in a ziploc bag thats going in the baby book :)
  • @singlemama lmao what if u were paying for something and they fell out onto the counter! Omg too funny