COUNT DOWN june moms couple ?'S

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
How many day left? Boy or girl? Hospital bag what do u have packed for the baby, for warm weather or this not so sure if its gonna be cold weather, what sizes?

I've got 2 days left with a girl

Comments

• Had last dr appointment today. Im 38 weeks but at 36 wks baby was 7lbs 14 oz. this is my 4th so they've been gettin bigger. Anyways im 2cm dialated and baby dropped if I dont go in on my own then dr will induce me next wed june 15. Im having a boy and yes have all bags packed including the 3 other kids :) congrats to u!
  • Congrats I'm stuck on what to pack for the baby our weather has been terrible lately I don't know if its gonna be warm or cold and I don't know pack just Indies or pants or shorts and should they be newborn or 0-3 this is my first so um trying to get an idea
  • 12 days left! Im sooo ready... my bag and her bag are packed up.. I cant wait to meet her... Prayn she looks like me! Lol
  • You should pack more then one outfit that way you have options. im due in 14 days, I'm all ready, I have several outfits packed for her, including nb and 0-3 months
  • edited June 2011
    @momma_luvz_her_4 when is ur actual due date? I'm having my 5yr old stay with me at the hospital too, but what are you going to gave them due while your in labor? In your experience, do they accommodate for your kids well during your stay?
  • I was due on the 7th.. Im being induced monday. I have my bags packed with a few gowns and a going home outfit for me and babys bag packed with several outfits of different sizes.. Im so ready !! Lol.. Good luck to all the jube mommies
  • 15 more days.....bag packed with sum outfits fa my girl and me a nice gown and some more other stuff etc...... I'm super EXCITED and nervous first baby....... ready to hatch dis egg very miserable and n pain.....
  • at midnight ill have 15 days, I don't have my bag packed, I have to go back and add some things to my sons bag. I'm soo rdy for him to come. I'm excited
  • I have 6 days left till my due date..but I doubt he will be here. I was just checked yesterday and I'm only 1cm dialted and 60% effaced and baby is waaaay too high! :(

But I have our bag packed already. For him I brought a couple outfits, socks, a pacifier and my favorite baby lotion..they will have diapers there so I don't think ill need much else
  • 8 days left in half an hour. With my third child, first girl. I don't have bag packed yet.....I know tsktsk.
  • 4 days until my baby girl is due.. I have newborn and 0-3 sizes in her diaper bag just in case she's a chub. I dunno when she'll finally show up, but I wish she'd hurry!!
  • Am still a may mummy now waiting to pop in June so depressing end is near 11th I have induce date
  • Im due in 13 days with a girl..and im sooo anxious..i have yet to pack her bag but i have everything i need to put in there im bringing 2 outfits for the both of us...pacifer...newborn cap and mittens...my cell phone charger ; )
  • I recommend packing both NB & 0-3mo just in case. I did w/ my first & was glad I did; she was 9lb 4oz & never fit the NB size!
    @Summergirl22 ... you should check your hospital's policy on children overnight; we found out 2 weeks ago that ours won't allow our daughter to stay there with us overnight :( ...I'm devastated; she's never been away from me overnight before.
  • I have 19 days until I can meet little Attalia Destiny Newbill :-) I have a summer outfit for her NB. NO I don't have diaper bag or hospital bag ready. I still have time lol. this weekend i'll be ready.
  • I'm due today with a girl, had contractions all night that have led to nadda.

I have mostly summery outfits, but she's got hat, and mitts packed, as well as the fluffiest warm blanket. If its terrible the day I deliver, my parents can always bring a different outfit.
  • I'm due in 11 days and I only have his stuff packed, my boyfriend could always get things together if I go without things ready lol, good luck to everyone!
  • @vette_devil that sux I'm sorry to hear...i have already called the hospital, and they said he can stay as long as theres another adult staying too. His dads staying so it works out, maybe ur daughters too young? How old is she? I have a 5yr old son, they did ask how old he was before they told me yes so im assuming age has to do with it
  • @Summergirl22 My daughter is only 3 (we already had family lined up to take her back to our house if she got upset or scared), but our hospital's policy is no kids under 12 overnight because I guess a while back there were 2 kids staying overnight with their parents & both parents fell asleep & the kids were running amok up & down the halls, screaming & waking everyone up... always sucks when one person can ruin it for everyone else! :(
  • Girl. 28th of June. 19days!! Bag packed. after getting angry with it haha!
  • 10 days left.. i have semi warm stuff packed (newborn sizes) and an option of blankets (light and thick) in case it's hot or cold.. packed a few diapers for the trip home and that's about it
  • edited June 2011
    @vette_devil yea that really does suck, I never go to sleep until my son is sleeping first. Ive been like that his whole life, and if my son happened to wake up, he would never do that. That sucks that a couple irresponsable parents ruined the bonding experience for all future sibblings! My son is so involved my whole pregnancy and he loves and is attached to his baby sister already, I couldnt imagine making him stay away for the first 2 days of her life! Sorry you can't have your girls there :(