Woke up with a plan... ***IMPORTANT (well, not really) UPDATE at 8:59***

2»

Comments

• @prayingforour3rd ooooh that sounds so good.
  • They don't have a Dunkin Donuts where I live :-( I live in the Bay Area of Cali.
  • @praying4our3rd We have two clubhouses in our county, one in Glassboro and one in Paulsboro. Every day after school 50 to 75 kids come to each clubhouse. First we give them a snack pack, then we have Power Hour where they all do their homework for at least an hour. Then they play games, do arts and crafts, play sports, play in the club garden, etc. We end every night with a sit-down homemade dinner and the parents can come if they wish. (We have a cook at each Clubhouse.) Usually, the kids go home around 6:30. We charge each kid $10/year and no child is turned away if they can't pay. It's a realy positive place for kids! >:D<
  • @praying4our3rd Awwww! Thanks! It's a lot of fun trying to drum up support for our kids. They're so cute!
  • I tried the DD frozen hot chocolate today after seeing this...not worth the money in my eyes. It's delish, yes, but it's $4 for a medium! It's chocolate milk in a cup for crying out loud! lol I'd rather go to wawa and have their choc milk anyway. /:-)
  • edited June 2011
    Wawa double dutch chocolate milk is bangin!!
  • edited June 2011
    @mama082711 - That is the TRUTH! I'm not planning on getting it ever again. @Beautiful_Altar - Really? Cool! I'll pick one up on my way home. I need something to wash this nasty ass frozen hot chocolate taste out of my mouth. My tongue is coated with mediocrity! >:p