Feel too big too soon

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm only 5 weeks & 5 days (unconfirmed-Dr appt isn't til 2/22). Last week I felt really bloated, now I just feel big. I haven't been eating any more than usual. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• I am feeling the same way...I feel so fat my jeans are snug...I am 10 weeks..my bf says I look great but he kinda has to say that lol
  • omg I'm 10 weeks and seem to get more bloated as the day goes on..augh. I feel like a pig. I think I'll be happier when it's a baby bump, not just bloat and water gain. I'm soo busting out of my pants!!
  • Yeah, my husband tells me I look the same & it's in my head. Tell that to my pants that don't button as easily as they did a couple of weeks ago.
    I feel like everyone must think I'm just getting fat!
  • Dame here ten weeks today......I had my doctors appointment the other day he said my uterus feels bigger then ten weeks wants me to get a ultra sound on the 22n.......
  • Omg I'm feeling the same way. I'm only 9 weeks and I already had to go get maternity pants bc I can't fit into any pants to save my life! I'm not eating any more than before either. It totally sucks! Luckily my bf is sweet enough to make me feel super cute when he sees Im uncomfortable with myself.