rude a** people :(..(little long vent)

so im almost 35wks and honestly All belly lol i still have the small figure just with what looks like a bigattachment to my front :p
Neways...we went to Mcdonalds drive thru today and got my son a med.fry well the little girl in the drivethru window looked at me and made the "eww-ugh" sound!(like if i were some overweight woman in a little bikini that just order the whole menu)(just to give you an idea of the look and sound she made.)my husband was driving and didnt tell me until we drove off..bc i said sumthin about her staring at him the whole 5minutes it took her to count 3 effin pennies!as we were driving off i made sure to give her the "go to hell" look just for being a rude little ho bag staring at my husband.and she just smiled this big smile,it made me wana go beat it off her face..lol.this could be my hormones but shes lucky i am pregnant bc in my non mommy days i wouldnt have thougght twice about yanking her through that little window.but it just makes me mad thatsome1 could be so disrespectful...and my hubby should have said sumthin to her but he said he didnt know what to say..
I dont even know why i care bc i know i looked good for 35wks preggo,she wasnt pretty at all,and hes my husband that i lay down with Every night!i just want her to know where her place is in this world and thats to take my $ and give me change and keep her rude ass comments in her little head :) ughhh so now that i got that out..thanks to whoever reads this.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    she's just mad. some people are so envious.
  • Stupid lil. Biaaa :0 eff her id probably take her out that window, if she fit....
  • I find that most of the girls that work at McDonald's are rude and they get so mad when I point out that they give me the wrong food....like its my fault they can't do their job right?!?! Seems like they need a babysitter over their shoulders to male sure they act right towards customers!
  • I know! Ughh i cant wait to go back!..we dont even get food there nemore i just wanted to get my lil boy some fries to hold him over till supper..every time we get him a happy meal..they either dont give us the nuggets!,the toy or the sauce.i mean how hard is that?i hate when they hand us an empty box its like they really dont pay attention.who gets a happymeal with just fries?lol. And @gabbyc i doubt she would fit :P ,seriously.
  • Call and complain.
  • Now we did go in one time and had just ordered our food..werent waiting too long this one lady came up and was like "they have been waiting forever,give them some extra fries and a few apple pies" LoL she filled us up!and then walked over and gave my son some free toys..if only they had more employees like her :) im just so over rude people though im ususally the one to try to keep quit bc its the mommy thing to do but my mouth is about to let looseon the young disrespectful kids.
  • @conreeaght i was going to but she didnt give us a receipt or anything so it wouldnt do any good to call in on some young blonde girl :(
  • You should go to the Burger King I used to work at and beat up the daytime drive thru lady. I freaking hated her! She would give me a death glare every time I'd talk to her, even telling her I just needed to go potty. Best part is she stole money even though she was paid the most and everybody knew, but the owner didn't care!

I mainly worked at night until the owner found out I was dating the night time manager (who I'm now married to). They wouldn't fire me, just worked me during the day on his two days off and they treated me like crap so I'd quit and couldn't get unemployment. Nice people huh?

Sorry for the rant, I just get worked up about that. I'd definitely complain anyway. Call and complain any time they mess up your order so bad too. That's just ridiculous to give you an empty box! Obviously little miss drive thru isn't double checking her orders.
  • @VictoriaB LoL its okay :) but No the lil douch was to busy drooling over my hubby! LoL..i dont even know that she gave us the right change bc i was watching her the whole time and she was like dead staring at him and not even watching what she was doing.i think i will start calling maybe eventually they will get descent people in there.i will catch her name next time and call in on specifically her.i dont thin k i can bite my toung next time tho but being so preggo i cant do much.heck my hubby went out 1 time to a different mcdonalds and this black girl told him to double check his orser that if it wasnt right she would personally come out and make up for it! :O Excuse Me???!!! Thats very inapropriate...
  • shes just a hater because your prettier than her! but trust me i know how you feel, some (B) are sooo disrespectful!!!!
  • :O
    Sounds like you've got lots of hos working at your McDonald's! Your hubby must be a hottie too lol!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens lol a mcdouble does sound pretty good! And i love mcDs fries &sweet tea!! YuMmM!
    @VictoriaB lol he doesnt look bad thats for sure ;)