what brand of diaper do you perfer & y?....

edited June 2011 in Babies
What time of diapers will you ladies b using for you lil one & y?... wen i had my 1st we used Luvs very inexpensive that was 7years ago lol....

Comments

• With my daughter we had to use Pampers or huggies because she had sensitive skin. We now use luvs as well but she's almost two now. She use to get bad rashes from any other diaper besides the Pampers or huggies. I personally like Pampers.....they are so soft! LOL
  • This is my first...but with my sister and nieces we used "pampers" bc they fit their bodies so well, no leaks.

I plan on using "pampers"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love huggies. I dont think Pampers are as absorbant.
  • Huggies were the best with my son! But since they cost a little bit I've been making due with Parent's Choice from Wal-Mart. Best deal I can find around here and they still work pretty much the same. With my daughter she was allergic to anything other than Pampers - but my in laws were buying the diapers and insisted that nothing was too expensive for her, so that worked out thankfully. >w<
  • Huggies NEW fitting diapers, and Pampers. The new Huggies fit just like Pampers, but are a little more absorbant. Trial and error my dear! The right diaper will find you!
  • Pampers has been the best for my first two children, and I plan on continuing to use them for my 3rd baby as well. I love them!
  • I always used luvs they were the only ones that didn't give my son a rash! He had super sensitive skin.
  • Luvs are newly 're-done' those are all my nephew uses, I like them. But I see goid things about target brand, I'm gunna get those.
  • Every baby is different, with my son huggies was the only ones that wouldn't leak. I'm gnna try huggies with my daughter I hope they work as well with her as they did with my son bc I love them!
  • huggys snug and dry.. i love the absorbancy and the stretcable waist band.. both my lil guys had skinny lil waists so i was always able to streatch it to fit them snug
  • Huggies r expensive & they just didn't work for my son... he used to leak right thru them... I guess I will try them again wit my daughter to see how they work for her!!
  • My son leaked through huggies and pampers. We use luvs super absorbent :)
  • With my daughter we started on huggies and it was great , but once she started growing huggies didnt really helped much, so we switched to pampers , no leaks and is great for bed time.. she wakes up dry. When my second is born ill try pampers to see how it goes with her.
  • Pampers swaddlers for sure!
  • Pampers worked best for my two boys..they leaked right through huggies for some reason. I'll be going with pampers for this lil guy as well. I'm thinking you might have to just try a few brands and see what works for you and baby the best. :-)
  • Pampers are the best, but my favorite are Luvs because they're 99% as good as Pampers, but cost much, much less. Huggies wipes are the best by far, though, and worth the $.
    Good luck ;)
  • I used pampers until dylan was about a year old...now we use the walmart kind of diapers parents choice...
  • I use huggies it's whhat Costco has so a big huge box is only 36 for 200+... best price around.
  • edited June 2011
    thanks for the tips ladies! I can't wait until my little guy is here! Can't believe I'm actually looking fwd to changing his little butt lol

reminds me of that quote that goes "the only way you can change is man is if he's in diapers" I can't wait! but I'm only 6 months :( feels like time is going by so slow
  • I love pampers
  • Huggies. Ive always used them. Other brands seem to leak on my youngins
  • PARENT'S CHOICE from Walmart! They are exactly like Pampers, I've never had an issue and MUCH cheaper than name brand!
  • I use parent's choice (walmart). They are the only diapers I put on my daughter that never leaked.
  • edited June 2011
    With my son (6yrs ago) I loved huggies for first month or 2, then went to luvs.
    With this baby I'm becoming a cloth mama- so far I read good reviews on fuzzi bunz, bumgenious and sunbaby :P
  • @Seifer12211 i was thinking of using cloth diapers but idk... it wld b def less expensive
  • @mommyxoxo2 oo its my latest addiction/hobby. I'm finding out all I can and getting diff ones to try out and looking em up. Im totally obsessed. We're doing it mainly for financial reasons, but now I'm learning even more benefits its crazy :)
  • I have complicated kids :) so it's according to how the kids are. lol
    my daughter, my first, could only use huggies. everything else she leaked through like no other. it was TERRIBLE!! i mean, we are talking she'd pee and somehow get it all over me, her, and anything in the path to the changing table. with my son, my second, he needed pampers. he leaked with huggies, and he has severe skin issues, and he broke out to anything but pampers. im praying this baby girl is a huggies girl, otherwise ill be doing some swapping with someone because i stocked up this time around and they are all huggies. it didnt dawn on me what i was doing until hubby said something last week. but hey... who can beat $5.99 for a pack??? lol (sales + coupons) pampers rarely has coupons! hehe