ugh! help! :'(

I'm loosinh my man && idk what to do! I have only twelve weeks left && i need to get us back to where we where two weeks ago! But, how??.. i need advice!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You might want to talk to each other and make a commitment to sorting things out. Would he be willing to work on your relationship?
  • Yeahh he is willing but, not as much as before he was sooo committed begore now, i feel like he's half doing it! Its cause I'm so insecure now && he hates it! Idk how to trust him seeing that he cheated a yr ago but, he says he hasn't since we lived together but, as of yesterday I'm back with my family! ;( i need him i feel like!! @ blueberrysmom @ angieaherns
  • @angieahrens @blueberrysmom maybe it is cold feet also!..
  • I've learned that you can't make someone want to commit to a relationship. It sucks but it's true. Keep trying but after a certain point it may be a good idea to find your happiness elsewhere. I wish you luck, hun!
  • You dont need a man!! You want a man!! There is a difference. If you both want the rellationship then it will work if not then it wont. You cant force some thing to work out if he doesnt want it to. He also has be be honest and put in a full effort as much as you are otherwise it wont work out.