yay finally!!!!!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
NO a not in labour am still over due BUT got told the name of my boy today.... bf wanted to keep it a secret from me so i couldnt tell family or friends which i aint goin to do but u girls have the privlige
but since a nearly 2 weeks over due he thought to day he would tell me i was really scared an cryed when i heard it an it settled in as i really like it an really was not excepting to like his chossen name,... jermaine.....he has a name now we just need him to get uncomfy an get a wriggle on ur mumy an daddy are getting frustrated

:-D

Comments

• I saw finally....and I thought u were in labor. Our boys seem to be extra cozy! Congratulations on finding out the name! Jermaine is nice.
  • @blissmarie23 haha i thought someone would think i was ... well 2moro shall find out wot boy is goin to do ... how u doing ??
  • I have an ultrasound today to check size and fluid levels. I've had to go to twice a week appts since about 30 wks for gestational diabetes. So I'm sure the OB will want me to induce but I'm hesitant to do that because I want to have a natural birth. It's hot as hell here too (95 degrees) so my ankles have been swollen for 2 days now. Not a good thing for trying to make my case that we can wait until (god forbid) 42 wks. I would really like to just go into labor :P
  • Wow! You two are troopers! Here I am complaining about trying to make it to 38 weeks and y'all are over 40 weeks already!! I'd be screamin' by now!!
  • edited June 2011
    @blissmarie23 hopefully u go naturaly but i dont think i can take much more i been contracting on and off for almost 17 days she thought i was in slow labour then said am haveing painful bh last couple days tho been painful more... really wanted baby to pick his own bday but am goin nuts not sleeping lol
    @babygirl716 u kinda just grin an bear it even tho its killing me.... an seeing others due after u goin early is horrible lol u count down the days until ur due date an get excited then go over ur due date which u dont really excpect oh well baby will be here when hes ready
  • We are going to have to do an induction tonight. The fluid was really low around the baby and my placenta is starting to calcify so we're going to do a low dose pitocin induction to see if we can get things rollin.
  • I think cervadil should b standard at 39 wks! If I make it to 37 wks w these twins Im going to do jumping jacks. Im already 75% effaced and like 3 cm. This is just crazy Im not in labor yet! My hips and pelvic bone are going to break!
  • prayers for all of you ladies!!!! xo
  • So instead of telling your family and friends you tell all of pregly.... love it!! LOL
  • @mommyof4girls. I've been at 3cm, 75%-90% for weeks now....hopefully you'll go into labor sooner than me
  • @blissmarie23
    I have been too... like 2-3cm. Im contracting a lot and they just won't organize!!! Grrr... Im praying we all have our babies soon! This is insane. 3 wks ago my ffn came back positive! I lost my second mucus plug this past weekend... no show though cause Im already dilated. We've been having sex and nothing is really helping. I even try to walk. My belly is so big my mom said my legs look too little to hold me up but I have thick athletic legs! It's kinda funny! My belly is an optical illusion!! Haha.
  • @mommyof4girls...lol..the belly is an optical illusion. I hear ya! I've tried castor oil 3 times, had my membranes stripped twice, evening primrose oil since 37 wks, sex walking gardening etc still no baby. I'm disappointed we're going to have to use pitocin but its best for the baby at this point.
  • @lilbabythree yer lol I need to tell some one an if I can't tell them lol ...
    @blissmarie23 good luck hun I prob won't get enough scan ... but shall see wot happens later to day
  • @blissmarie23
    It's ok! Good luck tonight! Ill say a prayer the pains not bad but the contractions are bearable.
    @littlemisscvl
    I do love that name. It's great a child and an adult. I like names like that!
  • @mommyof4girls I really had horrible thought I wouldn't like his choice even had a back up name of Julian ... but he told me an I sat quiet and cryed I think he was so more made up I loved it ... it just seems right now to get him out lol
  • @littlemisscvl
    Awww!!!! Thats sweet!! Did you pick a middle name?
  • His mum is picking middle name as she has done with all her grankids as she lives so far away an dosent get to see them much which I dnt mind shes doing