Baby Karsen is dying:(

Comments

• im with @murphy89 prayer is amazing and god has more strength than all of us combined! i was told after lossing 2 babies including one really ugly ectopic where i almost died and had surgery and blood transfusions that i would never carry a healthy child well my girls are great and baby boy is growing everyday! good luck i pray all is well
  • Stay strong and don't give up hope.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that... My prayers will be with u...
  • I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • I'm so sorry Hun prayers for both of you
  • Im sorry hun! Don't give up!! My prayers are with you!
  • Hoping for a positive outcome. Sending my prayers for your lil baby. I hope lil Karsen makes it.
  • Sorry to hear this but God is on your side
  • Im really sry but I do believe u well recieve a miracle and baby well b healthy god bless
  • Sorry to hear the heartbreaking news. God bless
  • Sorry to hear about your baby. God bless and try to stay strong although I know its hard to.
  • Hoping for the best for your baby and family. Stay strong.
  • i am so sorry sweetie! i wish therre was something i could say or do for you
  • Im soo sorry :( im goin to have u in my prayers!
  • So sorry to hear your news ((((hugs))))
  • So deeply sorry to hear, you are in my prayers...
  • Wow, @murphy89 ! Way to go!!! :) God is.great and with Him, all things are possible. @hubz1stbaybay They told my mom that once they saw that my twin died, that I had spina bifida and would be a vegetable my whole life so its best to abort me.
    My mom said "no, God obviously wants me to have this child and I will keep her unless HE decides to take her" :) I do NOT have spina bifida and am not a vegetable. In fact, I'm 23 years old and I'm now 32 weeks with my first! Prayers do work indeed... I was told I could NOT have children... but when HE says its time, then its time. I'm prayin, girl!
  • I couldn't of said it any better than @BabyComingSoon143 prayer does change things all u have to do is believe bby girl n keep tha faith! U n your bby r n my prayers
  • So its been a few days since the person who posted this has updated their post. All I hear is ill pray for u, which is great but I honestly wanna no what's going on now. Is the baby going to make it or what.
  • @mzmommy1st i agree!!!.. I've been waiting for days! ;(
  • Its kinda seems its attention seeking, I don't mean to sound rude, but having sooo many responses and no feed back or updates.
  • This woman has far more to cope with and unfortunately updating us on pregly probably isn't the top of her list of priorities right now! I always offer my thoughts and prayers and don't expect anything in return!
  • Hoping for an update. Good luck hun keep strong.
  • Miracles do happen missy doctors r wrong sometimes please dontg give up hope n faith trust in the lord I will be praying for u n ur baby.
  • Still hoping for an update....
  • Dear heavenly father I wanted to take time to come to you and say a prayer for @hubz1stbaybay you said that when more than three believers come together in prayer that you will be in mist. You are the great I AM! Only you have the final say in anything and everything lord God so right now I'm asking that you heal bby Karsen right now from anything and everything! Touch the family and
  • Waiting for an update much love hun.
  • the little bby in your mighty name I pray amen!