is it true you show faster..

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
When you have had more children? I have a 14 month old and was wondering if I am going to show sooner with this pregnancy.. I was about 17 weeks with my first..
How far along are you, and are you showing? :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I def did! I didn't show until I was 5 mons with my twins, & now I'm only carrying a single & I'm showing at 13 weeks!
  • Yeah its true. Didn't show until after 20 wks the first time. I started showing a few weeks earlier this time. I am 25 wks now and look as big as I did at over 30 wks the last time.
  • Yes I have a 5 year old and prego with my 2nd with my 1st I
    started showing around 18 weeks I started showing with my 2nd at 13weeks iam now 17 weeks
  • That's exciting! I feel like after.12 weeks I wont feel so scared, and I wanna be able to show my daughter as I get bigger that that's the baby in mommies belly.
    how did all you mommies bring about telling your children that your going to have another? Any tips for me :)
  • I just told my two daughters that they are going to have a new brother or sister. I just told them and they were really excited! Just make them apart of it.
  • I am 15 weeks with my first and I feel like I look like I'm 6 months
  • This is my first, and Im showing at 8 weeks. First ultrasound tomorrow. Hoping I only have one lol.
  • I am 9 weeks pregnat with my second child and I'm starting to show already....when I was pregnant with my first I didn't show until I was 6 months......I just hope I am not having twins cause I'm a twin even tho twins are a blessing..........
  • I didn't show until about 20 weeks with any of my kids and this is pregnancy# 6.
  • With my first I started showing around 5months this one I'm 13 wks and already showing! So yup id say its true lol
  • With my first I didnt get a pudge til 5 months and now, before I even found out I was pregnant, my friends were already saying I was gaining weight. Haha.
  • Didnt show with my first until he dropped down at like 8 months. Still wore regular clothes. Was the same with this one until last week. Actually had to buy maternity pants :( but its all worth