pre eclampsia question

So at my drs appointment on Thursday he sent me to labor and delievery because my pressure was up and I was dizzy and swollen but at the hospital my pressure came down and my bloodwork came back normal. Now my fingers are swollen and I'm still getting terrible headaches and the tips of my fingers are numb. I don't want to call OB doctor and be one of those people who go to labor and delievery for everything but my question is did any of you ladies have bloodwork that came back normal and you had pre eclampsia

Comments

• I say go in. The symptoms seem like pre eclampsia. Who cares what others think if you go in all the time to get checked!! It can be life & death. Ask yourself this.... would you rather care what a nurse says or your babys life. Swollen & numb fingers are never good pregnant or not.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Go to er it could fluctuate it could've gotten bad as u got home it's clear signs they should've never let u leave the hospital
  • You need to go asap. the symptoms are symptoms of pre-eclampsia! Very dangerous for both of you. it can come on at anytime!! good luck. keep us updated
  • Heading down to labor and delievery now fiances mom took my pressure its 170/110
  • Sent home told to rest more and avoid salt kind of glad didn't want him to come so early
  • Wow thts crazy, they should have kept u, urs is higher thn mine has been, and I have been in the hospital on bed rest since about 10pm Lastnight and I have to stay over night again tonight,
    How far along are you?
  • Iam surprised they sent you home as well with no treatment....id call your ob.
  • Wow, yeah- I'm surprised they sent you home, too. I would call your doctor!
  • 36 weeks today it was a dr from my obs office but not my ob if I still feel crappy tomorrow I'm going back down and I'm calling ob office monday
  • I'm 36wks 5days,
    They really should have kept you, and tested for preclampsia like they are doing me,
    Well I hope everything turns put okay with you and ur baby, good luck,
    Being on bed rest and hooked into iv for so long is rele starting to suck
  • Im suprised they havent done a 24 hour urine test to see how much protein you have in your urine. Or have they? Thats what they did for me. It sounds like you have it. That dr should have admitted you.