clothing? for really big mamas

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Please before I have a breakdown in this Burlington dressing room...is there anywhere I can get bigger size maternity clothes? Don't tell me Walmart cuz I got their biggest size and I'm constantly pulling them up from inching down.

Or motherhod..they are just too damn much $.

Or is this all a lost cause :(

Comments

• For the record I have found some bottoms that fit but tops? Holy crap they may as well be painted on me
  • I'm sorry hun :( I have issues maternity shopping too, nothing fits right. Have u tried dresses, wear shorts under to prevent chaffing.
  • Awww! How many weeks are you? I've made a commitment to just wearing sundresses. Plenty of room and I'm hoping they'll get me through to the end. Not sure what I'll do when it starts to get cold again. Maybe add a sweater? Ugh!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah. Go to jc pennys and get a bunch of maxi dresses.
  • Maybe lane bryant? Idk how pricey they are though.
  • Thanks ladies...
  • Or if they have maternity?
  • I am a big girl too. They only place that I have found in motherhood. i know they are expensive but I waiteduntil stuff is on sale. I also am going to look at goodwill and see if they may have anything. Old Navy stuff is too tight. Lane Bryant does not have maternity stuff. Someone told me to just buy bigger plus size stuff, but I want maternity stuff. Check ebay too, they have stuff on there that people are selling I got some pants for $12 with shipping.
  • Old Navy has a sale on their dresses witn an extra 20% off on line tonight from 6-10 pm...i just got 2 plus dresses.
  • Another option might be a plain t shirt in mens section? They run bigger and longer...might not be super cute but comfy. Only other thing I can think of is bigger plus size clothes...some tops work and look like they could be maternity. Good luck hun!
  • Again than you ladies..id name each of you but I'm in the. Dressing room lol I will check lane bryant out and hope motherhood had a sale...it doesn't help when I walk out of the fitting atea my 3 yr old says no I don't like that keep trying.
    Fyi going with a man who is thin doesn't help either.
  • Target has regular maternity t-shirt that run a little bigger.. they are plain, but comfy..
  • old navy maxi dresses are the BOMB..
  • I am not sure how big you are, but I am 5'11" about 260. I have huge boobs and I can not fit in to any shirts from Target or old navy. I have to buy the plus size maternity ones at motherhood. If you are smaller then me, then you shouldnot have any problems, but I know I was really pissed and frustrated after trying clothes on at Target and Old Navy.