is it safe?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I heard it was ok if I painted my daughters "room" which is really just an alcove in my room. As long as its well ventilated and I wear a mask.... I have three big Windows two ceiling fans n two floor fans in my room. Do you think its safe or should I ask someone else to do it?

Comments

• It's okay. However, you could ask someone else to do it because that's just easier than doing it yourself. That's what I would do...but I'm lazy.
  • @blueberrysmom o trust me that's Wat I want to do. But I can't find anyone to help me let alone do it for me lol
  • Can you get low voc paint? Less fumes would be good especially since it's near your room.
  • It's fine!! Just take several breaks... go out and get some fresh air! Open the windows, use lots of fans!
  • Check out ur local college art department. They will usually do it for cheap and maybe even do a mural. That is what I'm going to do. Plus they will take pictures of it for their portfolio. Looks good for them and easier for u. All u have to do is buy the paint.