39 weeks today and still miserable

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
So i went to l&d last night because my blood sugar was 310 and feet were swollwen out this world. I got there and they brought it down which I'm thankful. But I was only dilated 1 freaking centimeter. When in the h*** is this baby coming out? I'm so tired I just want to see my Angel!!!

Comments

• I hear you hun. The last few weeks of pregnancy are just effing miserable. I will go insane if I'm pregnant much longer, or if one more person asks if I'm still pregnant while they can see my clearly pregnant belly.
    Sorry for the mini vent. I'm glad they took care of your blood sugar!! Stay safe babe!
  • Aaaww hun im sry your miserable :( start walking & (tmi) hve some sex thts wat helped me with my 1st
  • @natashalynn I'm telling u i am literally going crazy over here!!! I keep getting the same question and its starting to get on my nerves...lol!!
  • Aren't the questions just insane?!?! The best comparison I had was to my sister, who was literally texting me every few hours asking if I was still pregnant.
    I told her that her asking is like being at a really shitty day at work, and having a coworker ask you every five minutes what time it is, so time feels like its moving so so slowly except I have no idea what time my shift ends at.

Shes been better since (tho not perfect)
  • @Supermom405 thanks for your concern. I tried walking but i have plantar fasciitis on my foot which makes walking very painful. And as far as sex NOT INTERESTED...LOL. My poor bd aint had none since February. I have no desire whatsoever!!!
  • @jamilitia do you gestational diabetes? I have TYPE II and they are inducing me at 39 weeks. I am surprised with your sugar that high, they didn't just induce you to begin with.
  • @natashalynn that would drive me nuts!!!
  • @headersue no i was diagnosed with type ll two months before i got pregnant and was put on metformin. I really so bad want to be induced!!! My doctor said if my baby was to be born with my sugar that high she would be in NICU.
  • hmmm.....that is interesting. I have been having a horrible time with my sugar as of late. I can not get it controlled to save my freaking life! I go from 96 to 218 to 86! I have a freaking insulin pump, but they told me at my last appt that the placenta was gonna take over and I ws gonna see a lot of flucuating! Well good luck, I hope that baby comes soon!! :)
  • Yeah I'm 39wks 5 days and last Tuesday I was only one cm dialted..and he is still way too high to even deliver...so I posiibly have to have a csection. Everyone keeps asking when he's going to be here and yesss it makes everything go by even slower...I'm getting impatient here
  • @headersue Thanks i hope u get better too!!
  • @heatherlynn they told me last night my baby was still high idk what my dr. gone do I"ll see him tuesday. Hopefully he'll be talking bout induction. I've been IMPATIENT about 3 weeks ago!!!