mommas who already delivered

edited June 2011 in Health
So I have been slacking on going on my walks. I'm thinking a weight loss buddy would be a good idea. We can encourage each other even if its just texting. We all know the cravings after delivery also. We all have that flab lol.

Comments

• I haven't done anything since I delivered but I have 5 lbs till I'm back to what I was pre-pregnancy. I'd like to lose 15more pounds though.
  • The MyFitnessPal app for the Android is really great. Helps you keep track of food, nutrition, exercise, weight. Plus, it's free.
  • @navybabyonway wanna exchange numbers so we can motivate each other? I want to lose 25 lbs then I will be over 50lbs lighter than when I got prego
  • P90x is an awesome work out. I do it every day and walk every night. Good luck mama
  • Wear blue it helps minimize appetite.
  • I would like to help out or have a buddy. I myself lost 125lbs before I had my son. I was over 300 lbs. I gained 66lbs with this pregnacy and now I'm back up to 266 but I just had my 6 wk post partum check up. and im happy to say I'm down to 235. I got the all clear to start my gym routine so its go time.. would love to bring whom ever along for the ride... let me know!
  • I gained 50ibs with my son. Ive lost 44ibs since he was born. I want to lose more weight. :/ for some reason I cant fit my jeans yet. Lol
  • I am going to do TurboJam as soon as i go for my 6 weeks checkup. Got 2 weeks to go.
  • I delivered a lil over 7wks ago I still have 11lbs to get back to prepreggo but id like to lose abt 15lbs & tone up cause im flabby everywhere a buddy.would be nice
  • Give me like 7 weeks ill go on walks with u :) lol I'm sure I will need it!
  • Well I need one cause I slacked today! But my ABS hurt from crunches yesterday. I want nice legs and not so flabby stomach.

@mommakk88 lol sounds good