stay at home wife/moms..PLEASE HELP!

2»

Comments

• I'm big into crafting. At first, I just made a blanket for my little man, but as soon as I finished that I wanted to make more, so I wound up starting a business page on FB for items that I can knit/crochet. I've managed to sell a couple of blankets so far, but it's been really slow going and I've just been finding new things to make. I made myself a purse a couple of weeks ago, and I'm being a little lazy about making a shawl that I'm going to double as a nursing coverup. I just found out how to make reusable nursing pads so I'm making those right now. :)
  • Texas in the Dallas area
  • @Viviya i wish i was that crafty..

@Hot2Cold87 i live in Dallas too..cool!
  • Aww...What part?
  • Garland..you?
  • When I had to quit working w/ our first I started cros-stitching. I also took lots of walks and spent lots of time cleaning. I also read alot of good books. If your anything like me it's hard to entertain yourself isn't it. Maybe a pregnancy workout/support group? If nothing else just stay on Pregly with me, haha. I have 3 kids and still find myself bored. Of course now there is always something to do I just usually don't want to do them :)
  • Lmao GARLAND!
  • @Hot2Cold87 omg..it would be funny if you stayed in the same APT complex as me..i dont wanna put my info out there like that but i stay close to 30..
  • I been making stuff for the nursery/our bedroom :) the other day we made beautiful girly curtains with some bows &* glitter :D
    Or I just go to the mall or wally world (Walmart) and look at the baby stuff :)
    Btw I'm 21w &* first baby.
  • Lmao is it alot of complexes around? Ok I'm trying to ask w/o just putting our addresses out from 635 would u go 30 w r 30 e?
  • @Hot2Cold87 how about..30 and broadway..lol
  • I sell Avon and also thinking about selling Pure Romance. I do it all from home.
  • Lol I'm farther down
  • I am also in a coupon clipping club.
  • Cleaning reading cooking, video games tv yard work gardening calling family social networking and chat rooms finding useful coupons color books lol that kind if stuff
  • I do pure romance parties sometimes and modelmayhem.com so photo shoots from tome to time
  • you could learn to knit. ask your church or programs if they need you to stuff envelopes. use youtube to learn to knit or crochet. i knit and i looooove it. i knit scarves, blankets, socks, and hats (trying to learn how to do mittens) and then every winter i donate to homeless shelters. start making dinner menus for when its time for baby to arrive.
    i have 2 kids so i am always running them somewhere. my daughter is in soccer (twice a week) and hula hoop, son is in tball (twice a week), they are both in swimming once a week and gymnastics twice a week. on top of that we have appointments, i am now going to the doctor every other week, and about to start nonstress tests (at my delivering hospital 1 hr away). to add to it i go to the gym 3-5 times a week myself. and then everyday activities.... cleaning, errands, store, bills, prepping for baby, cooking. oh you know.
    my two oldest are 15 months apart so when my son enters kindergarten, and daughter first grade, this fall i should have a newborn (i am due the week school starts) so my schedule will only get more busy. just different not having a talkative preschooler around.
  • i workout.. bake lol.. clean sleep crochet.. n watch tv