started Stocking up on diapers

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I think I got to many boxes of newborn size...
I have 6 boxes of them and there 86 in each box
I think that's to many lol I should've just got 2 r 3 cause I know he will grow out that size really fast

Comments

• I only got 2 boxes of them. My son will be 1 month on Thursday and was in size 1 by 2 weeks olds.
  • Yea, I'd try to exchange them for a bigger size, same price.. or store credit.
  • I know at Walmart if they unopened you can either exchange them or get a gift card.
  • I would assume the same for target.
  • i would be careful. i would say 50% of babies can only fit in the newborn size. size 1 is what most babies start in. let's hope you have a small baby :)
    i started stocking as well. i have several of size 1 and just started on 2's. but i have estimated the amount because this is #3
  • I don't think I would have bought any new born. My kids were out of them b4 we left the hospital
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son was in newborns until he was 5 weeks old.. Now he is finally in size 1's which we have a million of.
  • I Have 4 Cases Of SizE Ones That I Need T Exchange ASAP
  • I'm gunna start with sz 1.. if I leave the hosp and she needs more newborn ones after I run out of the hosp stock, ill buy a small pack.. maybe.
  • My crazy bd got all them newborn sizes and only 1 box of size 1
    We got them from Kmart n I know his butt dnt have the receipt
  • I dnt know what ima do cause in new Orleans no matter what store they b tripping on the receipt thing
    GOTTA HAVE THE RECEIPT
  • Try selling them on craigslist.
  • Ima try to do something
    Lol I wonder if the hospital wanna do a trade off...
  • Or even on ebay.
  • I work for kmart.. if you go up there you can exchange them or get a gift card. They won't do a cash refund for no reciept, but they will give you a gift card. It is company policy. Hell at my store.. they return crap that doesn't even come from our store and give you a gift card. All you gotta do if the customer service person gives u hell is say I wanna talk to the manager in duty, and work your way up threating to call corporate.. they hate that! Hell I hate kmart but I know they will at least give you a gift card. I would say you got them thinking they were size one and didn't realize what they were and tht you lost the recipet. @Ming_Ling
  • I didn't buy any knowing that I am going to get them as baby shower gifts.
  • thats why i havent bought any yet plus the hopital sends you home with a brand new pack neways figured id wait and see what she is allergic too and what fits
  • @kalikojenie I'm going to go back tomorrow and c cuz I know all these diapers r goin to b a big waste
    I dnt even remember buying newborn diapers for my first child...
  • @jcmommy I dnt even think ima have a baby shower because I been getting half of the baby stuff already just because now a days where I'm from ppl dnt even buy gifts like talking about it n I said I'm not bout to spend more money just to feed ppl lol
  • I work for a kmart too and corporate policy is absolutely nothing without a reciept, but most stores will do an even exchange. If he used a debit/credit card or a check to pay for it, they can look it up. @kalikojenie is right about asking for a manager or calling corporate. Ask for the number at the service desk, you can usually get a return that way.