Best bottle?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I need to start bottle shopping. Its been 11yrs since I have had to fo this lol so I dont know what brand is best.

Comments

• Meeee too!! Its been 8 yrs and we are gonna have twins!! I dig tommee tippees so far
  • I loved avent...they were awesome for my refluxie gassy babies
  • I heard that "dr.brown" is the best line...but they are freeeakin expensive lol. I seen these ones by pampers that I really liked that teaches your baby how to use its tongue n jaw correctly and they have stages as your baby gets older. I'm preggo with my first so I still don't know what hell like the best...so ill take some advise along with ya guys :)
  • I used to use playtex with the liners but with twins it seems like it would b too much hassle to deal with liners at 3am lol. I have seen avent bottles I thought about those, they were new when I had my last one. Never checked into dr. brown
  • I used the playtex with the drop in liners and the breastmilk liners..so easy to use and they don't get ugly if you don't wash it right away..babies don't get gassy either since your squeezing all the air out..I tried so many brands before I finally found this definitely recommend them
  • This is my first but my Mom swears by the playtex with plastic liners she used them with all 4 of her kids says its good for no bubbles and air and according to her those are the only ones ill use lol
  • DOCTOR BROWNS,,,,i promise u they are the best,,my daughter wouldnt eat she kept throwing up in the hospital when she was born and luckly I brought one with me and when the nurses walked out the room I used it and she ate,, she had really bad reflux that any bit of air made her throw up,,,these bottles are a blessing ,,, kmart and walmart are the cheapest places to get them,,,, im going to use them again with this baby,,,
  • If you're worried about the cost of the bottles search Craigslist. This baby was a surprise & sadly I got rid of all my baby stuff last summer. I had well over 50 of the Playtex drop in bottles & every one of them had the ring & cap to go with it & I sold all of them for $20. You can get amazing deals if you look around. I always post an ad stating what I'm looking for & I normally get tons of responses within a few days. I just posted an ad today looking for more maternity clothes & I already have 4 responses in 2 hours.
  • Tommiee tippees...theyre supposed to be the best my friends and family rave about those
  • Thank you everyone. I will try them all out and see which ones she likes.
  • Dr. browns!!!! Best bottle ever made.
  • Has anybody used those new glass bottles heard their really good?!
  • I found all bottles r da same. My bby wuz fussy @ first cus he had gas && i invested in gas drops for infants...dey r a tru blessing!!! Lol. Yu put a drop or 2 in yur bbys bottle den shake it up && feed away. Lol. I loved it. I bought da bottles dat curved @ first cus those do help but az yur bby gets into months...anything works. I went thru sooo many bottles..it wuz crazy!! Gud luck
  • I looked up the tommee tippees they look awesome say they work I was gonna get them until I saw all the bad reviews.. I'm gonna stick to my playtex with drop in liners I looooooved those with my son I wanted to try something new but idk of any better
  • Dr brown my daughter had colic and they helped so much
  • I just found the best bottle for breastfeeding mothers. Its made by the early years, called the breastflow bottle. Google it! It has two nipples, so baby has to use compression and suction to get any milk, just like nursing. Starter pack comes with four bottles and nipples, milk storage, and cleaning brush for 20 bucks!
  • 4senough..ima look it up! I plan on breastfeeding so I'm open to any new better bottle that will make the transition for my little one easier
  • I am telling everyone to buy my bundle of joy drop ins only.
  • RAfter 10yrs everything is sooo updated.. i honestly feel like a new mom to be with all this modern stuff out there... i was chkn.them out yesterday too many to choose from
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oops meant @ proudmomma102011
  • Dr.Brown iz da best
  • @lily_glz because their better in my opinion no constantly washing bottles and no collic cuz with the drop in plastic bbys suction ends up drawing the plastic out if you get my drift.
  • Oh okay. Yesss I agree with the drop ins... I thought those were a specific brand of just liners LOL
  • Thank you all for your advice
  • I like Avent, but I'm thinking of using Dr. Brown's this time around.
  • I got a free Avent bottle (and pacifier) when I registered at Babies R Us. Still not sure which brand to go with, but I've got 7 months to figure it out. I'm not gonna buy a lot until baby tries them out first. I am also looking for a good bottle for the breastfed baby.
  • I liked the dr browns, they were just a pain with all those parts! My son was fine, so avent worked great for us. My daughter how ever faught the bottle horribly. I finaly found one I cant remember the name of. But its shaped like a boob, all one piece, and has a more skin like texture. Bottom opens for the milk vs top. And the whole top was softer like a real breast. So it was the first bottle she would start to take.
  • Where do you find Dr brown?