Ohhh Sheet! Johnson & Johnson leads to cancer???

2»

Comments

• @KylieMommie where do you buy Mustela at?
  • I first learned about it when I managed a baby store called Babystyle and mothers would come in and buy it in loads. A lot of speciality stores carry it and I think babies r us now carries it.
  • There was a lavender bath many years ago that started causing breast development in boys!
    I freak out with deodorant lol so many havr a warning on the back if you have kidney/liver (can't remember which one) problems not to use and all I can think is wtf is in it that would cause more problems with that organ by putting it on your pits!
  • What about baby magic...I love the original scented pink bottle jus stocked up on it....hope its safe........
  • I am using Baby Magic so I guess I am safe :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm still using j&J and won't be stopping
    Can't be that bad if its still on the shelves. To me its just like electronics and radiation, you don't see much people bothering about that or antiperspirant which claims to cause cancer.
  • I never heard of it. I have always used j&j.
  • I Google's j&j and got a recall from 2010 on contact lenses and hips. Never saw anything on cancer
  • I'm not worried about it. That would have been big news everywhere cause j&j sell everything and is a major company that has been around since 1886. I'm a worry wart and this doesn't scare me. I think its crock plus that link looked so unprofessional
  • @lily_glz: where do you live? They still sell infants/childrns motrin and tylenol where i live. They did take children's tylenol cold medicine off the shelf though.
  • There's no way I'd ever use j&js stuff. All of those nasty chemicals, and talc is a known carconogenic. I'm strictly using California baby, Burts Bee's, Dr. Bronners, and cornstarch for powder.
  • @hurstk28 I live in Texas, I tried buying some either tylenol or motrin for my son last week and couldn't find it anywhere I talked to a pharmacist at CVS and he told me infant and childrens motrin/tylenol had been recalled. I ended up getting pediacare.
  • @lily_glz: pediacare is what my kids pediatrician recommends.
  • yea I'm gonna use that from now on.. forget tylenol and motrin
  • I dont know about causing cancer but j&j does have a numbing agent (similar to ones made for your gums and teeth) thats why they promise "no tears" la vanilla has a baby line that I like and paul mitchell makes a great baby/kids shampoo :) hope this is helpful. You can get la vanilla at sephora (thats where I work) and paul mitchell at most professional salons!
  • I use johnsons stuff on my own skin and it's safe to say I have never had a cancer scare,y mum also used it on me as a baby.

Also pretty much everythig causes cancer apparently, bacon does, the sun does, toast does. This things ate said to cause it. It doesn't mean it's true lol
  • Research the toxin they claim to be cancerous and check how many other products it is in. If they mention te toxin that is lol
  • Methylene chloride