TMI but I have a serious question!!!

edited June 2011 in September 2011
I noticed recently that my vagina lips have became real itchy! When I bother them it makes it worse then they swell :( I'm pregnant with my first and im 25 weeks..what could this be from?

Comments

• A yeast infection or something along those lines. Call your doctor and ask over the phone.
  • It could b a yeast infection which is very common in pregnancy. Any other sympthoms, perhaps an unusual discharge???
  • kay thank you! I just feel so weird about calling and asking but then again i dont want to harm my baby by not asking
  • @mommy_love i have had like really water white discharge a few times but not often
  • Yes! Could definetly b a yeast infection. I know it may sound a little embarassing calling but believe me when i say, its jus normal pregnancy stuff and im sure they've heard it a million times!
  • @mommy_love thank you for the encouragement, i did go ahead an call they took my information and said they would call me back :( hopefully soon
  • ugh sorry girl.. i was going to say is it cause you ussually go bare down there and now its itchy from growth.. lol..
  • Its a yeast infection. Eat lots of pasteurized yogurt and cute out some yeast out of your diet
  • @MommajTall you're welcome :-)
  • edited June 2011
    @lae I know what you mean but its not around its my labia minora or thats what i would of thought too lol
    @proudmomma I will also do that! n e thing that'll help!
  • i had that problem it turned out to be a yeast infection .. drink lots of water but you should go to the doctors so they can give you meds because they told me i couldnt take over the counter stuff it was only one pill