Discharge!!! Help

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Need Your Help!!! (38weeks)
So Im sched for c sec next Tues. I just went to pee (tmi) wiped white discharge with light,light pink blood. Now Im cramping more than usual and thru my back & legs... I came to lay dwn.
Any advice needed preglies?

Comments

• Could be your mucous plug.
  • If you keep cramping and nothing helps call your doctor.
  • Thanx hurstk28 for your response! Im gettn a little irritated with how I ask for helppp cuz its an emerg and.only get u on this post. Other times ive posted and get 1-3 preglies response. I might give up on here soon!
  • I dont have any advice. Im sorry :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Please keep in mind that people reply when they have some knowledge about the topic. Otherwise how can we help? Maybe send a message to @homebirthadvocate. Or call your doctor.
  • It could ne mucus plug.. but usually that is green and yellow and alot of goo... um it could be early braxton hicks contractions.... either way being so far along and gettin a c sec. I would call asap to ask cuz u don't wanna end up having an emergency c sec.
  • Mucus plug can have blood too tho as other have concluded ...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate.. Thank u for your advice!
  • Im not far enough to know about that yet...im sorry!!! But I hope all is well! I do agree on the post responses...I post things...medical questions not just drama and I may get one response!! [-(
  • @augustbaby... No Worries!!