only hours left in the count down now!!! **SHES HERE!!!!**

edited June 2011 in Giving birth
I'm now 4 hours away from having my labour started, and I'm so nervous, excited, thankful, sad.

And of course. I can't sleep.

But if everything goes well today, my ever loving first born child will share a birthday with her daddy, the love of my life. :x

Comments

• Awww...that is awesome!! Are you feeling sad because you'll miss being pregnant? Cause it's hitting me like that, & I'm at 37w3d.
    But congrats, & only THE best in luck & good health to you & your baby cakes! :D
    Keep us posted as you are able...
  • @artistmama thanks so much love, I'll do my best to do updates!! Ya I'm sad she won't be in my belly. I mean, I'm ready for other stuff to be done, like my extreme back/hip pain and the hardcore heartburn. But when she's in there, I know she's safe, sound, not to mention mine lol. I have a lot of people waiting anxiously to see her, which is good, but I think I'm going to find her hard to share at first lol.
  • Yay! So exciting! Congratulations and I hope you have a quick and amazing labor/delivery!
  • Thanks @misskristin I'm hoping its smooth sailing also. :)
  • Good Luck I'll be thinking of u n checking in on u all day. I'm glad u finally get to hold what u have worked so hard for. She is going to change ur life! I hope the induction goes smooth and slow so everything turns out the way u want. Remember, u r powerful and amazing!
  • Ahh good luck!!! :D
  • Good luck!! Don't forget to keep us updated xx
  • Thanks @babyrosalee i really have appreciated having you to talk to this last lil while. I'm scared everything will go too quickly being induced, as crazy as it sounds, I would like a longer labour. Let my body adjust!!

Thanks for your support @emmalouise and @rawksy its always nice to have people rooting for you, whether you've met them or not.

:x
  • Im so exited for you! Like really excited! you will absolutely brilliant! Just take it as it comes :) keep us updated please (*)
  • awe !!! good luck !!!
  • Im excited for you!! U r from calgary right? The hospital gave you an exact time? Im from edmonton and I only received the day. Dr told me wait for hospital to call me. Which sucks cause its a waiting game.... I feel like im on call lol. Anyways, congrats I hope u have a smooth quick labour!
  • Thanks @kenziesmon216 !!

@momma_luvz_her_4 yes I am. They file me to come in at 930 that's weird they just told you the day. When are you heading in?? Thanks babe!
  • Aw thanks honey, I enjoy u too. Can't wait til its my turn. I know ur gonna be great! Nice to have a fellow Canadian to bond with!
  • So I'm hooked up to see how baby is. Heartbeat, bp, movement, all look good. They're checking my cervix soon. If its still hard, I get drugs put in, go home, and come back in 6-12 hours. If its good, my water will be broken.
    My bf keeps saying how he thinks his mom wants to be here, I so don't want her here. She's nice, but I feel like shed add to my stress.
  • Yay good luck! If you don't want her in just say you need to be comfy and stress free when in labour got enough stress going on :)
  • Good luck hun
  • I head in tomorrow afternoon sometime.... When they call me...lol. Well I hope your cervix is soft in ready.... Its much easier :)
  • Good luck :) hope everything goes as planned!!
  • Yay!! Good luck! Keep us updated!
  • @sosmommy @babyrosalee @samiuk @momma_luvz_her_4 @emmalouise @rawsky @everyone

The Dr decided to officially admit me now. Set me up in my room, and start pitosin pretty soon. I'm getting nervous; I have no idea what to expect. Also, I'm starving Haha. And all I fricken want is taco bell lol.
  • Can't they get you a sandwich or something? lol you'll have your lil girl soon your so lucky!
  • @samiuk I'm gonna go sneak off for one soon.
  • Haha take it easy
  • So here I am, six hours into being in this hospital. What have I accomplished?? A lot of monitoring, eating a hospital bacon cheese burger, and a snicker ice cream bar. They haven't broken my water, they haven't started me on drugs. I understand that l&d got busy, but I'm getting irritated. Send me positivity ladies, I'm a lil cranky...
  • Ah you poor thing! bet you are not happy!!
  • @emmalouise I'm not. :( it sucks cause I'm generally an upbeat outgoing lady which often helps me in stressful situations, but I'm tired and irritated, and don't want it to go against me.
  • Good luck! :-D
  • Exactly you are tired! Any chance you can rest a little? how long have you been waiting now? its now 10:26 pm in the UK. i would be going mad by now. would of told them to sort it out!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.