Am I pregnant? Help!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
So about a week after when I was supposed to have my period I had 3 days of spotting instead. Even if I have a late period, I always have a steady 5 days same flow everytime. Nothing like this. For the past week I have been veerrryy bloated and extremely crampy. As of recently i have been gettin headaches and loss of apetite. My boobs are slightly larger and I cant get enough sleep. I have had an increase in discharge as well. Oh and ive been a little constipated. But I have taken 2 pt. One the day after I should have stared my period (-) and one about a week ago (-). I have been reading conversations about girls who go months without a positive pt. And I would be 8 weeks and 3 days today. I would be a first time mommy, so I dont know what to expect. And all I know is this isnt normal! Help?

Comments

• If you have an doctor i would call them and make an app so they can get a blood test done.You very well could be
  • I did. I am going in next week. But am driving myself crazy in the meantime!
  • Dont let it stress you out if you are thats not good! maybe you could try again a couple days before your app to if you still havent started
  • No harm in trying :) And I definetly need to start relaxing. Thanks!
  • no problem wish i had more advise but if the home test is not working the only way to know is the blood test!!
  • Some advice is better than no advice.